Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Retainer through recruitment notification – Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RT/17/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Retainer. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC)
Vacancy Name : Retainer
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.45,000/- p.m
Job Location : Ranchi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 19/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Room No. 4J, Hqrs Administrative Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004
Detail of Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Retainer Recruitment:
HEC Ltd, established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turn key project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team. HEC Ltd invites applications from experienced & practicing Lawyers for engagement purely on Contract to advice the company on matters pertaining to Law/Legal cases, as per details below:
- Post : Retainer (Legal)
- Tenure : One year (extendable, if required).
- No. of posts : One
- Qualification : LLB from a recognized University/Institute. Preferred Addl Qualifications. a. Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Business Laws b. Post Graduate Diploma in Management. c. LLM Note: The candidate must be proficient in oral and written communication in both English & Hindi.
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 45 years as on 31 st May, 2015.
- Experience : Minimum Post Qualification Experience as on 31.05.2015 should be 10 (Ten) years which should have been as a practicing advocate in the areas of business related cases in a High Court/Lower Court. Should have experience in areas of contract related laws and cases, revenue laws, property laws, drafting writ petitions and counter affidavit, Knowledge of arbitration, labour laws and commercial laws, banking laws, etc. Should have effective contact/rapport with practicing lawyers/advocates of Lower/High Courts.
- Compensation & Benefits : Monthly Consolidated remuneration of Rs.45,000/-. As the engagement nature is not Full/Part Time and purely on requirement basis so other than remuneration nothing shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
- Other Terms & Conditions: Engagement will be on the basis of as and when required. Job is purely on contract basis and does not carry any liability on HEC for regular appointment at any stage. The tenure with HEC will be for one year from date of engagement, unless extended for further period on the same terms and conditions. The selected candidate will be required to give opinions; drafting of petitions, agreements etc and vetting of the same; giving opinions and facilitating out of Court settlement of cases; to follow up the proceedings of the Court cases related to HEC; attend to the Court Cases in Lower/High Courts; etc. Contractual engagement may be terminated by the Corporation any time at its sole discretion without assigning any reason if the performance / conduct is found unsatisfactory. The candidate shall be required to serve a notice of one month before quitting in between the period of engagement. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and joining duties. TA/DA for journey on official tour shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation. Note: Detail terms and conditions will be given in the Offer of Engagement
Selection Procedure for Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) – Retainer Post:
- Written Test on 19/8/2015.
- The selection will be made through Walk-in-Interview. Please Note: Depending upon the requirement, the Corporation reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the no. of vacancies without any further notice and with out assigning any reason thereof.
Walkin Procedure for Retainer vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC):
19th August, 2015 (Wednesday) Reporting Time : 09.30 AM Reporting Venue: Room No. 4J, Hqrs Administrative Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 Note: Candidates must bring application (in the proforma given below), all the original certificates in respect of qualification (Mark sheets & Certificates), Proof of Age, Caste (SC/ST/OBC), PH, Experience Certificates, No Objection Certificate (if employed in Govt/Semi Govt/PSU/Autonomous Body) etc. and also attested copies of each of these certificates, which will be retained in this office for record. The candidates must bring a brief on their special achievements and significant contributions and why they consider them suitable for the position.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/8/2015
Room No. 4J, Hqrs Administrative Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004
Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RT/17/2015.
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017