Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Engineer through recruitment notification – Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RT/15/2015 DATED 11.07.2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/07/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC)
Vacancy Name : Senior Engineer
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Singrauli
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 29/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : HEC Site Office, Amlohri Project, NCL, Singrauli, MP
Detail Of Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Senior Engineer Recruitment:
HEC Ltd, established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turn key project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team. HEC Ltd invites applications from experienced Senior Engineer for its Project Site (NCL, Singrauli) for engagement purely on Contract basis (Full Time), as per details below:
- Post : Senior Engineer on Contract Basis (Full Time)
- Tenure : One year (extendable, if required).
- No. of posts : One
- Qualification : Full Time Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical disciplines from recognized Indian University / Institute with not less than 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PH).
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 65 years as on 30th June, 2015. Retired person may also apply.
- Experience : Minimum experience of 13 years as on 30th June, 2015 in the field of maintenance, erection and commissioning of dragline.
- Compensation & Benefits : Monthly Consolidated remuneration of Rs.50000/- for degree holders/ Rs 35000/- for diploma holders. CPF (if applicable) shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corp. Medical benefits for self, spouse and dependent children shall be extended to the extent available in HEC Hospital (including local references for medical examinations / investigations). Besides paid holidays, 15 days paid leave along with 20 days half pay leave in a year shall be admissible. The Half Pay Leave may be commuted on medical ground.
- Other Terms & Conditions: Engagement will be on Full Time basis. Job is purely on contract basis and does not carry any liability on HEC for regular appointment at any stage. The tenure with HEC will be for one year from date of joining, unless extended for further period on the same terms and conditions. Engagement on contract will be subject to Medical fitness. Contractual engagement may be terminated by the Corporation any time at its sole discretion without assigning any reason if the performance / conduct is found unsatisfactory. The candidate shall be required to serve a notice of one month before leaving the job in between the period of its engagement. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and joining duties. TA/DA for journey on official tour shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation. Detail terms and conditions will be given in the Offer of Engagement.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 29th July, 2015 (Wednesday)
- Reporting Time: 09.30 AM
- Reporting Venue: HEC Site Office, Amlohri Project, NCL, Singrauli, MP
Selection Procedure For Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) – Senior Engineer Post:
- Written Test on 29/07/2015.
- The selection will be made through Interview (Walk in Interview). Depending upon the requirement, the Corporation reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the no. of vacancies without any further notice and with out assigning any reason thereof.
Walkin Procedure For Senior Engineer vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC):
Candidates must bring application (in the proforma given below), all the original certificates in respect of qualification (Mark sheets & Certificates), Proof of Age, Caste (SC/ST/OBC), PH, Experience Certificates, No Objection Certificate (if employed in Govt/Semi Govt/ PSU/ Autonomous Body) etc. and also attested copies of each of these certificates, which will be retained in this office for record. The candidates must bring a brief on their special achievements and significant contributions in last two years in maintenance, erection and commissioning of dragline.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/07/2015
VENUE :HEC Site Office, Amlohri Project, NCL, Singrauli, MP
Reference: Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RT/15/2015 DATED 11.07.2015