Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Law Officer through recruitment notification – Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. RT/11/2015 dated 22.04.2015. Candidates who have completed LLB/ LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Law Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/05/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC)|
|Vacancy Name||Law Officer|
|Educational Qualification||LLB/ LLM|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs .35,000/- pm|
|Walkin date for this job||11.05.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Room No. 4J, Hqrs Administrative Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004|
Detail of Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Law Officer Recruitment:
HEC Ltd, established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turn key project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team. HEC Ltd invites applications from experienced Lawyers for engagement purely on Contract basis (Full Time), as per details below:
- Post : Law Officer on Contract Basis (Full Time)
- Tenure : One year (extendable, if required).
- No. of posts : Two
- Qualification : LLB with first Division (60% marks) or CGPA equivalent. For SC/ST/PH candidates it is 55% or CGPA equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Preferred Addl Qualifications. a. Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Business Laws b. Post Graduate Diploma in Management. c. LLM. The candidate must be proficient in oral and written communication in both English & Hindi and must be well conversant with computers.
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 35 years as on 30th April, 2015.
- Experience : Minimum Post Qualification Experience as on 30.04.2015 should be 5 (Five) years. Should have been a practicing advocate in the areas of business related cases in a high court/Lower Court for at least 3 years. Should have experience in areas of contract related laws and cases, revenue laws, property laws, drafting writ petitions and counter affidavit, Knowledge of arbitration, labour laws and commercial laws, banking laws, etc.
- Compensation & Benefits : Monthly Consolidated remuneration of Rs.35, 000/-. CPF (if applicable) shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation. Medical benefits for self, spouse and dependent children shall be extended to the extent available in HEC Hospital (including local references for medical examinations / investigations). Besides paid holidays, 15 days paid leave along with 20 days half pay leave in a year shall be admissible. The Half Pay Leave may be commuted on medical ground.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Engagement will be on Full Time basis. Job is purely on contract basis and does not carry any liability on HEC for regular appointment at any stage.
- The tenure with HEC will be for one year from date of joining, unless extended for further period on the same terms and conditions.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to Medical fitness.
- Contractual engagement may be terminated by the Corporation any time at its sole discretion without assigning any reason if the performance / conduct is found unsatisfactory. The candidate shall be required to serve a notice of one month before leaving the job in between the period of its engagement.
Selection Procedure for Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) – Law Officer Post:
- Written Test on 11/05/2015.
- The selection will be made through Written Test followed by an Interview.
How to apply for Law Officer vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC):
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and joining duties. TA/DA for journey on official tour shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation. Depending upon the requirement, the Corporation reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the no. of vacancies without any further notice and with out assigning any reason thereof. Date of Walk-in-Interview: 11th May, 2015 (Monday) Reporting Time : 09.30 AM Reporting Venue: Room No. 4J, Hqrs Administrative Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 Note: Candidates must bring application (in the proforma given below), all the original certificates in respect of qualification (Mark sheets & Certificates), Proof of Age, Caste (SC/ST/OBC), PH, Experience Certificates, No Objection Certificate (if employed in Govt/Semi Govt/PSU/ Autonomous Body) etc. and also attested copies of each of these certificates, which will be retained in this office for record. The candidates must bring a brief on their special achievements and significant contributions.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job : 11.05.2015
Venue : Room No. 4J, Hqrs Administrative Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004
Reference: Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. RT/11/2015 dated 22.04.2015