Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Site Engineer through recruitment notification – Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. RT/02/2015 dated 24th January, 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Site Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 12th February, 2015 at 09.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Watch this Video on How to Apply for the Post :
|Company Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC)|
|Vacancy Name||Site Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||2 Post|
|Salary||Rs .57,650/- pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12th February, 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Room No. 4J, Hqrs Administrative Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004|
Detail of Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Site Engineer Recruitment:
HEC Ltd, established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turn key project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team. HEC Ltd invites applications from experienced Engineers for its Project Sites for engagement purely on Contract basis (Full Time), as per details below:
- Post : Site Engineer on Contract Basis (Full Time)
- Tenure : One year (extendable, if required).
- No. of posts : Two
- Qualification : Full Time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics disciplines from recognized Indian University / Institute with not less than 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PH).
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 65 years as on 30th November, 2014. Retired person may also apply.
- Experience : Minimum experience of 13 years as on 30th November, 2014 in project execution of crane erection (VFD Drives) at Sites. The candidates may be posted as Site Incharge depending upon the requirements.
- Compensation & Benefits : Monthly Consolidated remuneration of Rs.57650/-. In case of candidates having experience of 17 years or more, the monthly consolidated remuneration may be Rs. 65175/-. CPF (if applicable) shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corp. Medical benefits for self, spouse and dependent children shall be extended to the extent available in HEC Hospital (including local references for medical examinations / investigations). Besides paid holidays, 15 days paid leave along with 20 days half pay leave in a year shall be admissible. The Half Pay Leave may be commuted on medical ground.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Engagement will be on Full Time basis, i..e. for all working days (six days a week) and as per the schedule fixed from time to time and attending emergency calls as and when required.
- Job is purely on contract basis and does not carry any liability on HEC for regular appointment at any stage.
- The tenure with HEC will be for one year from date of joining, unless extended for further period on the same terms and conditions.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to Medical fitness.
- Contractual engagement can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure for Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) – Site Engineer Post:
- Written Test on 12th February, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Site Engineer vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC):
The selection will be made through Interview (Walk in Interview). Depending upon the requirement, the Corporation reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the no. of vacancies without any further notice and with out assigning any reason thereof. Date of Walk-in-Interview: 12th February, 2015 (Thursday) Reporting Time : 09.30 AM Reporting Venue: Room No. 4J, Hqrs Administrative Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 Note: Candidates must bring application (in the proforma given below), all the original certificates in respect of qualification (Mark sheets & Certificates), Proof of Age, Caste (SC/ST/OBC), PH, Experience Certificates, No Objection Certificate (if employed in Govt/Semi Govt/PSU/Autonomous Body) etc. and also attested copies of each of these certificates, which will be retained in this office for record. The candidates must bring a brief on their special achievements and significant contributions in the crane manufacturing and erections .
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12th February, 2015
Room No. 4J, Hqrs Administrative Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004
Heavy Engineering Corporation limited (HEC) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. RT/02/2015 dated 24th January, 2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HEC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017