Heavy Water Board (HWB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Work Assistant through recruitment notification – Heavy Water Board (HWB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. HWB/1/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Heavy Water Board (HWB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Work Assistant on or before 17/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Heavy Water Board (HWB)
Vacancy Name :Work Assistant
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt.) Government of India Department of Atomic Energy HEAVY WATER BOARD Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, 4th Floor, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094.
Detail Of Heavy Water Board (HWB) Work Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to the following posts in Heavy Water Board / Heavy Water Plants located in various parts of India :
- NO.OF POSTS Four (4) Posts– Reserved for Persons with Disabilities. a) Two (2) posts – Reserved for Orthopaedically Handicapped (OH) : OL – One leg affected, OA-One Arm affected. Physical deformity should not be less than 40%. b) Two (2) posts – Reserved for Hearing Impaired (HH) – Partially Deaf (PD). “Hearing Impairment” means loss of 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies. Selected candidates are liable to be posted at HWB (Central Office), Mumbai or any of the Heavy Water Plants at Manuguru, Telangana / Kota, Rajasthan/ Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu / Talcher, Odisha.
- QUALIFICATION SSC (10th) PASS
- Age Limit Maximum 27 years as on 01.07.2015. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 10 years for Physically Challenged candidates. Further relaxable upto 40 years to Central Govt. Civilian Employees having minimum 3 years regular service in same line or allied cadre.
- Pay Band ` 5200-20200 + Grade Pay ` 1800 (PB-1). (Total Emoluments including Dearness Allowance will be ` 14,910/- p.m. In addition House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance are also admissible at prescribed rates depending upon the place of posting)
- Job Description Sweeping, Cleaning Office Premises / Toilets etc. Movement of files and rendering general assistance to Officers.
Selection Procedure For Heavy Water Board (HWB) – Work Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/08/2015
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview
How To Apply For Work Assistant Vacancy in Heavy Water Board (HWB):
- Application should be made on good quality white A-4 size plain paper and should be in conformity with the format prescribed in proforma given overleaf. Candidates are advised to ensure that the application is legible, preferably typed in English or Hindi only.
- The Candidate’s Name, Address with Pin Code, Date of Birth should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters, even if a Candidate fills-in application form in Hindi.
- The Application and the outer cover should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Work Assistant/A – Advt. No. HWB/1/2015”.
- PHOTOGRAPH: A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. One additional copy of passport size photograph with name of the candidate written on its back side, should also be sent along with the application.
- ATTESTED COPIES OF CERTIFICATES OF : i) Educational qualification (supported by appropriate mark sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examinations). ii) Date of birth proof. iii) Certificate from Appropriate Authority regarding physical disability. iv) Discharge from Defence Service (applicable to ex-defence personnel only). v) Proof if affected by 1984 Riots. vi) Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir Division).
- Completed application should be sent to : Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt.) Government of India Department of Atomic Energy HEAVY WATER BOARD Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, 4th Floor, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094. WARNING CANDIDATES WILL BE SHORTLISTED FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION / INTERIVEW ON THE BASIS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THEM IN THEIR APPLICATIONS. THEY MUST ENSURE THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS TRUE. IF AT ANY SUBSEQUENT STAGE OR AT THE TIME OF INTERIVEW IF ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY THEM OR ANY CLAIM MADE BY THEM IN THEIR APPLICATION IS FOUND TO BE FALSE, THEIR CANDIDATURE WILL BE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED AND ALSO LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER APPROPRATE ACTION AS DEEMED FIT.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/08/2015
Reference: Heavy Water Board (HWB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. HWB/1/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017