Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers through recruitment notification – Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENTNO. APP-REGN/01/2016. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Officers. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/02/2016 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officers
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy :03 Posts
Salary :Rs.20,000/-per month
Job Location :UTTARAKHAND
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/02/2016
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : office of the DSW, Birla Campus Srinagar Garhwal, UTTARAKHAND
Detail Of Post:
The HNBGU, Srinagar Garhwal wishes to engage the services of Three Medical Officers (Two for Srinagar Campus and One for Tehri Campus) on purely contractual basis initially for a period of 01 year or till the appointment of regular Medical Officer, whichever is earlier. However, after engagement of three months, performance will be reviewed and considering the requirement of services, it may be extended further. The contract may be renewed on mutually agreed terms and conditions. However, this cannot be claimed as a right for any benefit/future absorption. Besides candidates from open market, retired government servants are also eligible for engagement. Details of pay, eligibility conditions, etc. for the post is as indicted below:
- Educational qualifications and experience for candidates from open market: 1. M.B.B.S./ BHMS degree from recognized University. 2. Registration with State/Central Medical Council 3. One year compulsory rotatory internship (completed)
- Desirable: Working experience, if any. (1) Experience should be from a Govt. medical college/Corporate hospital/State Govt. service. Experience in capacity of Resident, House job or medical officer only in a clinical specialty, shall also be considered as eligible experience.
- Educational qualifications and experience for candidates as Retired Government Servants.: 1. M.B.B.S. degree from recognized University. 2. Registration with State/Central Medical Council 3. Retired Government Medical Officers of State Government/Central Government/Public Sector Undertaking/ Medial College/ Railway, etc.
- Salary: Consolidated salary of Rs.20000/- per month for four hours of engagement on three/four working days of the University (preferably alternate day).
- Age Limit: Age below 40 years for candidates from open market The maximum period upto which retired person can be engaged will be upto the age of 70 years.
- Nature of Duties: Providing medical consultancy to the day scholars/ Hostellers and employees of the University in the campus between 10.30 AM to 2.30PM, three/four days in a week on alternate day of working days. Further on emergency he/she attend hostellers after receiving request from Chief Hostel Warden.
- Written Test on 21/02/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Interested candidates are required to appear walk-in- interview scheduled to be held on 21st February 2016 ( SUNDAY) at 11.30 AM in the office of the DSW, Birla Campus Srinagar Garhwal along with prescribed application form available in University website, certificates and their testimonials
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/02/2016
VENUE : office of the DSW, Birla Campus Srinagar Garhwal, UTTARAKHAND