High Court of Allahabad invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Review Officer/Routine Grade Clerk for Bachelors Degree/Diploma/Degree holders
Company name : High Court of Allahabad
Posts : Assistant Review Officer/Routine Grade Clerk
Qualification : Bachelors Degree/Diploma/Degree
Salary : Rs.5200-34800/- p.m
No of Openings : 357
Location : Allahabad
Last date to apply : 25-08-2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Review Officer/Routine Grade Clerk
- Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Review Officer: 287 Posts
- Routine Grade Clerk: 70 Posts
- No.of Posts: 357
- Age Liit: Candidates age limit should be 21-35 years as on 01-07-2014 i.e candidate should not be born before 02-07-1979 and not born after 01-07-1996. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree from a recognized university or educational institution established by law in India, Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science from a recognized institution/ university for Sr.No:1 Post, Bachelors Degree from a recognized university or educational institution established by law in India, CCC Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science from a recognized institute established by law in India for Sr.No:2 Post.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, computer knowledge test, interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.750/- for General/ OBC candidates, Rs.500/- for SC/ ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh for Sr.No:1 or Sr.No:2 Post, Rs.1500/- for General/ OBC candidates, Rs.1000/- for SC/ ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh for Sr.No:1,2 Posts through various options available in the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Log on through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” —-> Select the appropriate position.
- Click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- After clicking online link three options will be displayed.
- Registration for the post of Assistant Review Officer
- Registration for the post of Routine Grade Clerk
- Registration for the post of Assistant Review Officer and Routine Grade Clerk both
- Select the post and fill the details carefully and click on the “I accept above declaration” click on the “I agree” button, a form preview will be displayed.
- Candidates may edit the information here and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now registration number will be dispayed on the screen and take the printout copy of Registration slip.
- After successful submission of application candidates can pay the fee on next working day.
- Click on the “Fee Payment” —-> Select Payment Category ——> Registration –> Enter Registration No & click on the Submit button.
- Enter the required particulars to make the payment of fee through various options available.
- Candidates have to revisit the website on next working day after payment of fee.
- Click on “Print Confirmation Page” button.
- Take the printout copies of application form for future use.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in from 01-08-2014 to 25-08-2014.
Important dates to remember :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-08-2014
- Starting Date for submission of fee in the Bank: 02-08-2014
- Last Date for submission of fee: 27-08-2014
- Display of candidates registered for Test: 10-09-2014
- Downloading/ Printing of Admit Cards whose fees from: 12-09-2014
- Date of Examination: 28-09-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From High Court of Allahabad|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016