High Court of Allahabad invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Assistant/Paid Apprentice for Any Graduate holders
Company name :High Court of Allahabad
Posts :Junior Assistant/Paid Apprentice
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 2341
Last date to apply : 30-09-2014
Details of Post :
Junior Assistant/Paid Apprentice
- Name of the Posts:
- Junior Assistant (i) Amin Grade-II (ii) Copyist (iii) Civil & Police Case Diaries/ Asst (iv) Account Clerk (v) Additional Clerk (vi) Court Clerk (vii) Admin Clerk (viii) Writer & Runner/ Typist (ix) Clerk-cum-Typist
- Paid Apprentice
- Total No.of Posts: 2341
- Age : Candidates age limit should be 18 – 40 years as on 01-07-2014 i.e should not be born before 02-07-1974 and and not born after 01-07-1996. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate with Special Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi along with a CCC certificate issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on computer.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination, Computer Type test, Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.750/- (+ Bank Charges Extra) for UR & OBC candidates, Rs.500/- (+ Bank Charges Extra) for SC, ST candidates of UP through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ through Offline by challan at nearest State Bank of India Branches.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Click on the link “Uttar Pradesh Civil Court: Category “C” Clerical Cadre”.
- For registration of online Application click “Online Application Form”.
- Fill the details and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
- On successful submission of the Application Form & deposit of application fee.
- Take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Candidates can make the payment through online or offline.
- Through any branches of SBI.
- Keep the user ID, Password, registration id, application form for future use.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in from 05-09-2014 to 30-09-2014.
Important dates to remember :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-09-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 01-10-2014
- Tentative Dates for Download of Exam Admission Ticket from: 10-10-2014 to 18-10-2014
- Date of Examination: 18-10-2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From High Court of Allahabad||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|