High Court of Bombay invites online application for the recruitment of Hardware Engineer with B.E educational background
Company name : High Court of Bombay
Posts : Hardware Engineer
Qualification : B. E
Salary : Rs.9300- 34800/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Bombay
Last date to apply : 19.08.2014
Details of Post:
Applications are invited online from eligible candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria on the date of publication of this Advertisement for preparation of Select list and Wait List for the posts of Hardware Engineer to be filled in on the Appellate Side Establishment of the High Court at Bombay.
Hardware Engineer :
- No of posts : Select List of 1 candidate and Wait List of 1 Candidate.
- Pay Band – Rs.9300 – 34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4400/ and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- The candidate must : not be less than 25 years and more than 35 years of age on the date of publication of this advertisement.The maximum age limit shall not be applicable to the High Court/Government Employees. Further, the upper age limit shall be relaxed by five years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes or Special Backward Class specified for the time being by the Government of Maharashtra and Goa.
- Possess B.E. or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related subject in first division with 3 years working experience in the related field. Should have exposure to hardware maintenance of Computers, Printers etc. should have knowledge of Server Administration, Network Administration, Leased Lines.
- The candidate shall submit the application online only in the prescribed format through the High Court website i.e. http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in till 19th August, 2014 upto 5.30 p.m. after which the link will be disabled. The format of application and declaration are available for downloading. For the sake of convenience, the candidates are advised to keep ready duly filled in sample application and declaration, while submitting application and declaration online.
- Starting filling in online application, a candidate must have his /her latest passport size photograph and signature duly scanned in separate files in the .jpg/ .jpeg format in such a manner that each file size should not exceed 40KB each and shall attach the same at the appropriate places shown in the online application form.
- The fees in the sum of Rs.100/ should be paid only in the form of Postal Order issued in favour of “Registrar(Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay”, payable at par at Bombay. Fees shall not be refunded in any case.The name and registration I.D. number of the candidate as appearing on the Acknowledgment Slip after submitting the application online, should invariably be mentioned in the space provided for the name and address of the candidate on the Postal Order. If the fees paid other than the mode of Postal Order, candidature of the candidate will be rejected.
- The candidate shall send the documents viz. [i] Application Form and Acknowledgment Slip duly affixing photograph and putting signature by black ink, in the places provided thereto and [ii] Postal Order, by Registered Post A.D. / Speed Post to the Registrar, [Personnel], High Court, Appellate Side, Fort, Bombay – 400032, so as to reach the same on or before 26th August, 2014. The candidates who are already in Government Service shall send the abovesaid documents through proper channel that too on or before the above date.
- The candidate should not send any original or attested copies of the documents/ certificates at the stage of submitting application online.
- The candidates will have to appear for tests and interview in the office of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay, Fort, Bombay32, as and when called for, at their own expenses.
- The Timetable for Screening Test, Practical Test and Interview of the candidates who make themselves eligible would be communicated by post to the concerned candidates and published on the official website of the High Court.
- The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be/are called for vivavoce /Interview in view of the marks obtained by him in the Screening Test and Practical Test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the applications, verifications of documents and testimonials produced at the time of vivavoce/Interview. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for vivavoce/interview.
- The prescribed format of application is available on the website of the High Court i. e. http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19.08.2014
|Click here for More Details||All Jobs in High Court Of Bombay|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017