High Court of Bombay invites online application for the recruitment of Software Programmer for Degree holders
Company name : High Court of Bombay
Posts : Software Programmer
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Openings : 04
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 26/8/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited online from eligible candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria on the date of publication of this Advertisement for preparation of Select list and Wait List for the posts of Software Programmer to be filled in on the Appellate Side Establishment of the High Court at Bombay. There is 1% reservation for the persons with disability, i.e. for those whose one leg is affected, as per High Court Notification No. Rule/X – 2319/71, dated 20th November, 2009.
- Software Programmer
- Number of posts – Select List of 2 candidates and Wait List of 2 Candidates.
- Pay Band – Rs.930034800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4300/ and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Eligibility: The candidate must : (i) not be less than 21 years and more than 35 years of age on the date of publication of this advertisement. The maximum age limit shall not be applicable to the High Court/Government Employees. Further, the upper age limit shall be relaxed by five years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes or Special Backward Class specified for the time being by the Government of Maharashtra and Goa. The upper age limit prescribed for recruitment is relaxed upto 45 years in case of physically handicapped persons in view of Government Resolution No. SRV 1077/3576/ 1433/XVIA dated 23.05.1978, if they are otherwise suitable and have the necessary capacity to perform the duties of the posts.(ii) possess University Degree in Computer Science/ Applications/ ComputerManagement or equivalent degree with 2 years working experience of actual programming. Should have exposure to Linux/Unix Operating System, Object Oriented Programming, popular RDBMS. Preference would be given to programmers having exposure to web enabled applicationsusing tools like PHP/Perl/Mysql etc.
Instructions to the candidates :
- The candidate shall submit the application online only in the prescribedformat through the High Court website i.e. http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in till19th August, 2014 upto 5.30 p.m. after which the link will be disabled. Theformat of application and declaration are available for downloading. For thesake of convenience, the candidates are advised to keep ready duly filled in sample application and declaration, while submitting application and declaration online.
- Before starting filling in online application, a candidate must have his /her latest passport size photograph and signature duly scanned in separate files in the .jpg/ .jpeg format in such a manner that each file size should not exceed 40KB each and shall attach the same at the appropriate places shown in the online application form.
- The fees in the sum of Rs.100/ should be paid only in the form of Postal Order issued in favour of “Registrar(Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay”, payable at par at Bombay. Fees shall not be refunded in any case. The name and registration I.D. number of the candidate as appearing on the Acknowledgment Slip after submitting the application online, should invariably be mentioned in the space provided for the name and address of the candidate on the Postal Order. If the fees paid other than the mode of Postal Order, candidature of the candidate will be rejected.
- The candidate shall send the documents viz. [i] Application Form and Acknowledgment Slip duly affixing photograph and putting signature by black ink, in the places provided thereto and [ii] Postal Order, by Registered Post A.D. / Speed Post to the Registrar, [Personnel], High Court, Appellate Side, Fort, Bombay – 400032, so as to reach the same on or before 26th August, 2014. The candidates who are already in Government Service shall send the abovesaid documents through proper channel that too on or before the above date.
- The candidate should not send any original or attested copies of the documents/ certificates at the stage of submitting application online.
- Candidate, who is likely to be /are called for interview, must submit to the Registrar [Personnel], High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, attested copies of the following certificates and originals thereof, at the time of interview : a) Certificate or proof of date of birth (Leaving/ Birth Certificate/ SSC).b) The mark sheets and passing certificates of Matriculation, Graduation, Post Graduation. c) Experience Certificate. d) A caste certificate from such authority as may be prescribed by theGovernment, wherever applicable.e) Domicile Certificate.f) Disability Certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon / Medical Superintendent of concerned District Government Hospital. g) Original Character certificates speaking specifically about characterof the candidate issued by two respectable persons, with their name,designation and full postal address. (issued on or after date ofpublication of the advertisement).h) Declaration of Small Family as appended to the format of theapplication form Form“A” (Original).
- The candidates will have to appear for tests and interview in the office of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay, Fort, Bombay32, as and when called for,at their own expenses.
- The Timetable for Screening Test, Practical Test and Interview of thecandidates who make themselves eligible would be communicated by post to the concerned candidates and published on the official website of the High Court.
- The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be /are called for vivavoce /Interview in view of the marks obtained by him in the Screening Test and Practical Test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the applications, verifications of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva voce/Interview. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for viva voce/interview.
- The schedule of recruitment process is subject to change on account of anyunforeseen events beyond the control of the office. Such change would benotified on the Notice Board of the office and published on the official web siteof the High Court from time to time.
- No complaint/grievance shall be entertained or heard by the High Court fornonreceipt of Call Letters due to postal delay.
- The prescribed format of application is available on the website of the HighCourt i. e. http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- On the basis of performance of the candidates in the tests, the Select andWait List of the candidates for the abovesaid post will be prepared in order of meritand the same will be displayed on the notice board of the High Court of Judicature atBombay, after the selection process is over.
- The Select and Wait List so prepared and approved shall be valid for a periodof two years from the date of its publication on the Notice Board of the High Court and shall stand lapsed thereafter unless its period is extended by the Honourable the Chief Justice at the appropriate time.
- The appointments to the abovesaid post shall initially be on probation for a period of two years. During the period of probation and until certificate about satisfactory completion of probation period is issued, the services of the appointee shall be liable to be terminated at any time without any notice and without assigning any reason.
- The name of the candidate shall be liable to be removed from the Select and Wait List without any notice, if it is revealed that any information supplied by such candidate in the Application Form is incorrect.
- If a candidate on the Select/Wait List fails to join duties within the periodstated in the letter of appointment, his/her name will be liable to be removed fromthe Select List/Wait List.
- Applications sent by ordinary post, hand delivery and courier shall e rejected.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final subject to approval bythe Honourable the Chief Justice of High Court of Judicature at Bombay.
- High Court reserves the right to adopt appropriate method of shortlistingdepending upon number of applications and qualification of the candidates.Accordingly, bench mark will be fixed for selecting eligible candidates for screening test and/or at any stage of selection process.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From High Court of Bombay|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016