High Court of Himachal Pradesh invites application for the recruitment of Additional District and Sessions Judges with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
Company name : High Court of Himachal Pradesh
Posts : Additional District and Sessions Judges
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.51550- 63070/- p.m.
No of Post : 03
Location : Himachal Pradesh
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
Details of Post :
Additional District and Sessions Judges
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates i.e. members of the bar (Advocates) belonging to General
category and Scheduled Tribe category for appointment as Additional District and Sessions Judges in H.P. Judicial Service in the cadre of District Judges / Additional District Judges in the pay scale of “ 51550- 63070, for the following vacancies:
How to apply :
Last date for receipt of applications : 10.12.2014
Date of Written Examination : 7.03.2015
The candidates must have attained the age of 35 years and not
have attained the age of 45 years on the last date of receipt of the
application. All the important criteria regarding age, educational
qualification, experience and character should be supported by attaching copies thereof. Intending candidates may visit the High Court Website for collecting relevant information with regard to eligibility criteria, Format of application, time schedule, all matters connected therewith including application fee etc, Syllabus, Rules and Regulations, and all the relevant terms and conditions connected with the Selection Process.
- The applications received after the due date or incomplete applications shall be out rightly rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in that respect. The words “Applications for the post of Additional District and Sessions Judge” should be super scribed on top of the envelope containing the application form.
- Only such candidates who are found eligible and whose applications are complete in all respects shall be entitled to participate in the written examination. A list of such candidates shall be displayed on the website of the High Court from 15.1.2015 onwards. The candidates are therefore advised to visit the High Court website http://hphighcourt.nic.in for this purpose.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to be candidates called for the written examination/viva voce.
- The admit cards for the written examination to the eligible candidates, including therein, inter alia, the venue and location of the examination centre shall be issued to them as per the time schedule, referred to above.
- For eligibility criteria, please refer to Rules 5 and 6 of the H.P.Judicial Service Rules, 2004 read with H.P.Judicial Service (1st Amendment) Rules, 2008. There has been addition of condition of age limit. The age limit has been added. The candidate must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 45 years on the last date prescribed for the receipt of the application.
- The application on the prescribed format, dully filled in, should be accompanied by the following:- a) Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order for Rs.500/-in respect of general of general category and Rs.200/- in respect of Scheduled Tribe Category in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of H.P payable at Shimla; b) One copy of pass port size photograph in addition to the photograph affixed on the application form; c) Copy of enrolment certificate under the Advocates Act, 1961; with supporting testimonial. d) Copy of income Tax returns for the last three years, if the candidate is an Income Tax Payee; e) Copies of original testimonials as mentioned at Column No.5 referred hereinabove. f) All the criteria in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience and enrolment with bar has to be supported with testimonials.
- The application submitted by the Advocate for appointment to the District Judge/Additional District Judge shall be accompanied by a certificate of minimum seven years of actual practice at Bar issued by the concerned District Judge of the place of his/her practice or by the Registrar General of the concerned High Court where he/she practices, as the case may be, in the following format:- “It is certified that Mr./Mrs ………….s/d/w/o…………..who has been enrolled as an Advocate vide……………….., is a practicing Advocate in the Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction and he/she is in actual practice for a period of not less than seven years as on the last date fixed for receipt of the applications.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HCHP|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016