High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites online application for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade III for Graduation/Diploma holders
Company name : High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Posts : Stenographer Grade III
Qualification : Graduation/Diploma
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Openings : 327
Location : Allahabad
Last date to apply : 12-09-2014
Details of Post :
Stenographer Grade III
- Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade III
- Total N.of Posts: 327
- Age : Candidates age limit should be 18 – 40 years as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation with Diploma or Certificate In Stenography with a speed of 80 w.p.m. In shorthand and 30 w.p.m. In Typing both in Hindi along with CCC certificate issued By DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer for Hindi Stenographer Post, Graduation with Diploma or Certificate In Stenography with a speed of 100 w.p.m. In shorthand and 40 w.p.m. In Typing both in English along with CCC certificate issued By DOEACC Society and25/30 words per minute for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer for English Stenographer Post.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Computer Typing Skill Test and Stenography Test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.750/- (Bank charges extra) for General/ OBC candidates, Rs.500/- Bank charges extra) for SC/ ST candidates of UP through online payment by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ InterNet banking or offline payment through the challan and Make the payment at your nearest State Bank of India Branches.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment”.
- Click on the link Uttar Pradesh Civil Court: Stenographer Grade III (Category ‘C’) and Category “D” (cadre)
- For registration of online Application click “Online Application Form”.
- Fill the details and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
- On successful submission of the Application Form & deposit of application fee.
- Take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Candidates can make the payment through online or offline.
- Through any branches of SBI.
- Keep the user ID, Password, registration id, application form for future use.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online www.allahabadhighcourt.in from 21-08-2014 to 12-09-2014.
Important dates to remember :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-08-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-09-2014
- Payment of Application fee from: 21-08-2014 to 13-09-2014
- Tentative date for downloading of Exam E-admit card from: 17-09-2014 to 26-09-2014
- Date of Exam: 27-09-2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Allahabad High Court|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016