High Court of Karnataka invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Court Secretary with SSLC holders
Company name : High Court of Karnataka
Posts : Assistant Court Secretary
Qualification : SSLC
Salary : Rs.20000-36300/- p.m.
No of Post : 85
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 25.11.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Court Secretary
Applications through online in the prescribed format are invited from applicants who are eligible and qualified as on the last date fixed for submission of applications for recruitment to 85 posts of Assistant Court Secretary on the establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore, through the link on http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Method of Recruitment: Selection of candidates will be made in accordance with the High Court of Karnataka Service (Conditions of Service and Recruitment) Rules, 1973, and the High Court of Karnataka Service (Direct Recruitment by Selection) Rules, 1984, as amended from time to time.
- Minimum Qualification: 1) a) SSLC examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Board or equivalent. b) Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand or Proficiency grade examination in English shorthand. c) Senior Grade Examination in Typewriting in English conducted by the Department of Public Instruction of the Karnataka Secondary Education Board or equivalent qualification. d) Must have Knowledge of Computers OR Diploma in Commercial Practice/Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognized as equivalent examination to them by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board and must have Knowledge of Computers
- Scale of Pay: Rs.20000 – 500 – 21000 – 600 – 24600 – 700 – 28800 – 800 – 33600 – 900 – 36300
- Probation: The applicant if appointed shall be initially on probation for a period of two years or for extended period if necessary.
- Age limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years for all categories and the maximum age limit is as under:- (a) 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes. (b) 38 years in the case of a person belonging of Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III – B of other Backward Classes; and (c) 35 years for others. (d) Not withstanding anything contained in Rules 6 of the Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977, i. in case of an applicant who is working or holding a post under the Government of a local authority or a Corporation established by a State Act or Central Act or established by the Government under a State Act or Central Act and owned or controlled by the Government by the number of years during which he is or was holding such post or ten years whichever is less; ii. in case of candidate who is an ex-serviceman – by three years plus the number of years of service rendered by him in the Armed Forces of the Union; iii. in case of a candidate who is physically handicapped – by ten years; iv. in the case of a candidate who is widow – by ten years; (e) The minimum and maximum age limit will be as on the last date of applying online. i.e., 25.11.2014.
Method of Application and fee:
The method of Application shall be through online on the website
http://www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp to be applied as per the instructions made available in the Annexure on the website. Applications sent by any other mode other than online will not be considered. (a) The candidates shall pay an Application Fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) prescribed for the post, by any of the following mode of payment. (i) Online Payment: On submission of online application the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway to https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm . Or
(ii) Challan Form: On submission of online application the candidates shall download the challan in the printed format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI. The candidates belonging to Category – I/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of fee. (b) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply :
Last date for submission of application:-
- To register / submit online application : 25.11.2014 ( till 11.59 P.M.)
- For payment of fee through Challan: 27.11.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HCK|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016