High Court of Karnataka invites application for the recruitment of Lift Attender with Matriculation (10th/ 12th) holders
Company name : High Court of Karnataka
Posts : Lift Attender
Qualification : Matriculation (10th/ 12th)
Salary : Rs.11600-19000/- p.m.
No of Post : 04
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
Applications in the prescribed proforma appended hereto are invited from the candidates who are qualified and are eligible as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications for recruitment to 04 posts [includes 01 post reserved for candidates belonging to Hyderabad-Karnataka Region- 371(J)] of Lift Attender on the establishment of High Court of Karnataka.
- No of post : 04
- Method of Recruitment:- Selection of candidates shall be made in accordance with the High Court of Karnataka Service (Conditions of Service and Recruitment) Rules, 1973, as amended from time to time and, the High Court of Karnataka (Direct Recruitment by Selection) Rules, 1984, as amended from time to time.
- “By direct recruitment by selection of a person who has passed Tenth Standard or equivalent and has experience in Lift Mechanism”.
- Scale of Pay: – 11000-200-12000-250-13000-300-14200-350- 15600-400-17200-450-19000.
- Probation:- The period of probation shall be two years, subject to the rules prescribed in this behalf.
- Age Limit:- Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of:- a) 40 years in the case of a person belonging to any of the Scheduled Cast or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other backward classes. b) 38 years in the case of a person belonging to any of the Category-II (A), II (B) or III (A), III (B) of the other backward Classes. c) 35 years in case of any other person.
Fee:- A fee of Rupees 150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only) is prescribed for every application. It should be remitted by means of Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, High Court Buildings, Bangalore-560001, and the same should be submitted along with the application. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Category-I and Physically Handicapped persons are exempted from payment of fees.
How to apply:
Last date for receipt of application:- Application complete in all respect shall reach the Registrar General. High Court of Karnataka, High Court Buildings, Bangalore-560001, on or before 15.12.2014 (05.00 P.M). The cover containing the application, the following words shall be written: “Application for the post of Lift Attender” PROFORMA OF THE APPLIATION IS AVAILABLE ON THE WEB SITE OF THE HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From High Court of Karnataka|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016