High Court of Bombay has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Personal Assistant through recruitment notification – High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: ADVT/CC/MARCH/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Bombay
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Personal Assistant on or before 23/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||High Court of Bombay|
|Vacancy Name||Personal Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||26 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||High Court of Bombay, Mumbai|
Detail of High Court of Bombay Personal Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited online from the candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria on the date of publication of this Advertisement for the preparation of Select List and Wait List for the posts of Personal Assistant in the High Court of Judicature at Bombay.
- Number of posts – Select List of 13 candidates and Wait List of 13 Candidates.
- Pay Band – Rs. 15600 – 39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/ and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Eligibility: The candidate must : (i) not be less than 21 years and more than 35 years of age on the date of publication of this advertisement. The maximum age limit shall not be applicable to the High Court/Government Employees. Further, the age limit shall be relaxed by five years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes or Special Backward Class specified for the time being by the Government of Maharashtra and Goa. (ii) ossess University Degree. Preference will be given to the candidates possessing Degree in Law. However, this condition may be relaxed if the candidates has a total of (i) not less than 10 years experience as Lower Grade Stenographer or (ii) not less than 8 years experience as Higher Grade Stenographer or (iii) not less than 10 years experience inclusive of the service as Lower Grade and Higher Grade Stenographer in the High Court or in any other Court or Tribunal or in the office of Advocate General or Government Pleader. (iii) qualify Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. for speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 50 w.p.m. in English Typing for making himself eligible for the post of Personal Assistant. (iv) possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes : a) Universities established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994. b) Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education c) NIC g) CDAC k) CEDIT d) DOEACC h) DATAPRO l) MSCIT e) APTECH i) SSI f) NIIT j) BOSTON
Selection Procedure for High Court of Bombay – Personal Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Personal Assistant Vacancy in High Court of Bombay:
- The candidate shall submit the application online only in the prescribed format through the High Court website i.e. http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in till 23rd March, 2015 upto 5.30 p.m. after which the link will be disabled. The format of application and declaration are available for downloading. For the sake of convenience, the candidates are advised to keep ready duly filled in sample application and declaration, while submitting application and declaration online.
- Before starting filling in online application, a candidate must have his /her latest passport size photograph and signature duly scanned in separate files in the .jpg/ .jpeg format in such a manner that each file size should not exceed 40KB each and shall attach the same at the appropriate places shown in the online application form.
- The fees in the sum of Rs.100/ should be paid only in the form of Postal Order issued in favour of “Registrar(Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay”, payable at par at Bombay. Fees shall not be refunded in any case. The name and registration I.D. number of the candidate as appearing on the Application Form after submitting the application online, should invariably be mentioned in the space provided for the name and address of the candidate on the Postal Order. If the fees are paid other than the mode of Postal Order, candidature of the candidate will be rejected. The candidate shall send the documents viz. [i] Application Form duly affixing uploaded passport size photograph and putting signature in the place provided thereto and [ii] Postal Order, by Registered Post A.D. / Speed Post to the Registrar, [Personnel], High Court, Appellate Side, Fort, Bombay – 400 032, so as to reach the same on or before 30th March, 2015. The candidates who are already in Government Service shall send the abovesaid documents through proper channel and that too, on or before the above date. The candidate should not send any original or attested copies of the documents/ certificates at the stage of submitting application online.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/03/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017