High Court of Bombay has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of District Judge through recruitment notification – High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.A.5504/2015 . Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Bombay.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job District Judge on or before 15/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Bombay
Vacancy Name : District Judge
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 11 Posts
Salary : Rs51,550-63,070/-pm
Job Location : Bombay
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : High Court of Bombay, High Court Building, Dr Kane Rd, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032
Detail Of High Court of Bombay District Judge Recruitment:
- Applications in the prescribed form are invited online from eligible candidates for 11 vacancies (likely to vary) for the posts of District Judge
- in the Judicial Service of the State of Maharashtra in the pay scale of Rs.515501230-58930-1380-63070 +dearness allowance and other allowances as admissible under the Rules
- Eligibility criteria:1) A candidate must be a citizen of India2) A candidate must be (a) a holder of Degree in Law(b) practising as an Advocate in the High Court or Courtssubordinate thereto for not less than seven years on the date of publication of Advertisement and while computing the period for practising as an Advocate, the period during which he/she has held the post of Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate or Judicial Officer shall be included ;
- Must be working or must have worked as Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 7 years in the post or posts on the date of publication of the advertisement, and while computing the period of 7 years, the period during which the candidate has practised as an Advocate shall be included.
- Age: Must have attained the age of thirty five years and must not
have attained the age of fortyeight years in the case of candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment and fortyfive years in the
case of others, as on the date of publication of Advertisement.
Selection Procedure For High Court of Bombay – District Judge Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For District Judge Vacancy in High Court of Bombay:
The candidates shall submit their applications online only in the prescribed format through the High Court website i.e. http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in till 15th July, 2015 upto 5.30 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Reference: High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.A.5504/2015
Top Company Openings:
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016