High Court of Bombay has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Additional Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Bombay
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Additional Director on or before 30/03/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Bombay
Vacancy Name : Additional Director
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.67,000-79,000/-per month
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/03/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Supreme Court of India Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110201
Detail Of Post:
National Judicial Academy is an independent society, established in 1993 under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. The Hon’ble Chief Justice of India is the Chairman of the General Body of NJA as well as the Chairman of the Governing Council, the Executive Committee and the Academic Council of NJA. NJA is fully I funded by the Government of India. The Additional Director (Research and Training) is appointed by the Chairman, the Hon’ble the Chief Justice of India. The mandate of the academy is to strengthen the Administration of Justice through Judicial Education, Research and Policy Development. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Additional Director (Research and Training), National Judicial Academy, Bhopal. The recruitment and conditions of service to the post of Additional Director (Research and Training) National Judicial Academy, is regulated by the National Judicial Academy (Recruitment, Salary, Allowances and other Conditions of Service of Additional Director) Rules, 2015. The qualifications, term of office, salary & allowances for the post of Additional Director(Research and Training), NJA are given below :-
- Qualifications A person shall not be qualified for appointment as an Additional Director (Research and Training), unless he – (a) is a citizen of India and (b) is a distingUished academician with teaching experience of not less than fifteen years including experience as Professor of Law of not less than five years and has published research articles on the subjects related to law.
- Term of Office & Age A person shall hold the post of as Additional Director (Research and Training) for a period of five years from the date on which he joins the post, which may be extended by the Chairman for a further period up to two years. Provided that no person shall hold the post of Additional Director (Research & Training) after he has attained the age of seventy years.
- Salary and Allowances The Additional Director shall be entitled to a monthly salary in the pay scale of Rs. 67000-79000/- (annual increment at 3%) and to such allowances as are admissible to an officerof the Central Government in equivalent Grade Pay. Eligible and interested persons already employed in Government
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/03/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Autonomous Organisation/Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel. However, they may send an advance
copy of the application directly. The application, typed on plain paper with complete Curriculum Vitae and all the academic details including educational and professional qualifications, experience, publications, if any, as also date of birth, postal I and e-mail addresses, contact telephone number etc. should reach the undersigned on or before 30/03/2016
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/03/2016