High Court of Calcutta has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Presiding Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Calcutta
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Presiding Officer Job on or before 15.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||High Court of Calcutta|
|Vacancy Name||Presiding Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||12 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||3, Esplanade Row West, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001|
Detail of High Court of Calcutta Presiding Officer Recruitment:
It is proposed to fill 12 (twelve) posts of Presiding Officer () six posts in the new Debts Recovery Tribunals (DRTs) to be established at Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Ernakulum, Hyderabad and Siliguri (ii) one post in DRT Vishakhapatnam (iii) five anticipated vacancies in DRTs at Hyderabad, Chennai, Cuttack, Madurai and Delhi and also to draw a panel of candidates for any unforeseen vacancy that may arise up to 31.12.2015 in any of the DRTs.
- The eligibility criteria for appointment to the post of Presiding Officer of a Tribunal is as under A person shall not be qualified for appointment as the Presiding Officer of a Tribunal unless he is, or has been, or is qualified to be, a District Judge
- The selected candidates will be appointed on tenure basis for a period offive years from the date he enters upon the office of the Tribunal orth he attains the age of 62 years, whichever is earlier
- The terms and conditions of the service applicable to the post of Presiding Officer, DRT will be regulated in accordance with Debts Recovery Tribunal (Salaries, Allowances and other terms and conditions of service of Presiding Officer, Rules, 1993, as amended (copy enclosed. Under the Rules, the post of Presiding Officer carries pay in the pay band 4 Rs.37.400-67,000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.10000 and allowances as admissible to a Central Government Officer drawing similar Grade Pay
Selection Procedure for High Court of Calcutta- Presiding Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Presiding Officer Vacancy in High Court of Calcutta:
It is requested that the posts may be circulated among the officers of the Supreme Court and the particulars of the officers who are eligible and willing and whose services can be spared, may be forwarded in the prescribed application proforma (enclosed as Annexure) along with attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years i. from 2009-10 to 2013-14 (if ACRA/PAR for a period more than 3 months is not recorded then ACRs/APARs prior to 2009-10 for the matching period should be forwarded along with No Report Certificate (NRC), information on disposal of cases in last two years and vigilance clearance to the Under Secretary DRT. Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, Floor, Jeevan Deep, Sansad Marg, New Delhi110001.
6 The advertisement and prescribed application proforma is also available on this Ministrys website – finmin nic in or at URL http://financialservices govinncappVacancycircularsindex.aspx) Applications can be submitted along with scanned copies of requisite documents at in. However, the application will be considered only if it is received through proper channel. . The applications submitted in response to this circular complete in all respect and through proper channel should reach in this Department on or before April, 2015. Applications received without requisite documents or not received through proper channel or those received after the last date will be summarily rejected
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.04.2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016