High Court of Calcutta has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant, Stenographer, Grade C through recruitment notification – High Court of Calcutta NO. 1317 – RG. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Calcutta
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant, Stenographer, Grade C Job on or before 06/05/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Calcutta
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant, Stenographer, Grade C
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 32 Post
Salary : Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/- Per Month
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/05/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : High Court of Calcutta, Kolkata
Detail of Post :
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens possessing knowledge in the vernacular of the State, for preparation of a panel for filling up the 32 vacancies (existing & expected) in the post of P.A./Stenographer, Grade – C, in the Pay Band Scale Rs. 7100 – 37600/- (PB-3) with minimum pay Rs. 9030/- and Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- and other allowances as admissible under the Rules. The appointments will initially be made on purely temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent.
- Essential Qualification :- A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution; Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively;
- For Persons with Disabilities :- The benefits of reservation will be given to the candidates with disabilities (hearing impairment) of at least 40% and above. The benefits of age relaxation for candidates with disabilities of at least 40% and above will be admissible to all such candidates as per relevant rules & regulations. Any Person with Disabilities as stated, under respective reserved sub-category will be directed to furnish his/her self attested photocopy of Disability Certificate in prescribed form in support of his/her claim, issued by a Competent Authority as per the provisions of the West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995, i.e. a Medical Board constituted at Government Medical College Hospitals, District Hospitals and Sub-divisional Hospitals. Candidates having disability of less than 40% shall be treated as unreserved candidates and therefore shall not get benefit of reservation/age relaxation.
- For Meritorious Sportspersons : The following categories of Sportspersons shall be considered meritorious: (a) Those who have represented West Bengal or India in any National or International Competition in any of the disciplines mentioned below. (b) Those who have represented a University in an Inter-University Tournament conducted by InterUniversity Sports Board in any sports discipline mentioned below. (c) Those who have represented the State School Teams in National Competitions for Schools conducted by all India School Games Federation in any sports discipline mentioned below.
- Age – Not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 1st day of January, 2016 (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal only). In case of Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years. Age as recorded in the Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will be accepted only. Upper age limit for the employee of the High Court, other Courts and Government who will apply through proper channel shall be 40 years, on condition that the candidates had joined his/her initial appointment prior to attaining the age of 32 years in terms of provisions of the West Bengal Services (Raising of Age Limit) Rules, 1981, which has been duly accepted and adopted by the High Court at Calcutta by way of amendment of the Calcutta High Court Service Rules, 1960 vide Notification No. 1609(A-G) – 29th March, 2013.
- Fees : Each application must be accompanied by application fees of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 100/- for S.C./S.T. of West Bengal candidates only) by Indian Postal Order, which must be purchased on a date after publication of advertisement, and drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta. No fees need be given by the candidates belonging to Exempted categories whose names will be sponsored by the appropriate authorities.
- Application Form : Eligible candidates may submit neatly hand-written or typed applications on plain paper of legal size (8.5” x 14”), addressed to the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, giving particulars as under :- (1) Full name of the candidate (in capital letters), (2) Father’s/Husband’s Name, (3) Date of Birth, (4) Actual age as on 01.01.2016, (5) Address (Present and Permanent, along with PIN code) with Telephone/Mobile number, (6) Educational Qualification, (7) Other Qualification, (8) Knowledge in Computer, (9) Speed in Shorthand and Typewriting, (10) Whether belongs to S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C (A)/ O.B.C. (B)/ Persons with Disabilities/Meritorius Sports person; (11) Whether belongs to Exempted category, if yes, mention the Identity Card Number issued from the Labour Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal (12) Nationality and (13) Details of depositing application fees i.e. Indian Postal Order No., Date and Amount. Full signature of the candidate with date must be given at the bottom of the application. N.B. :- Statements made under Item No. 3, 6, 10 & 11 above must be supported by the attested photo-copies of proper documents / certificates. Self attestation in all respect will be allowed. Incomplete applications / unsigned applications / applications submitted without proper application fees, will be summarily rejected. The application fee is not refundable in any case.
- Essential Supporting documents required :- (1) Two recent and identical passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the front portion of both (one to be pasted on the top right corner of the application and the other to be stitched/stapled with the application); (2) One self-addressed envelope of the size of 25 cm x 11 cm with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed thereon. (3) Photocopy of self-attested documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, knowledge in Computer, caste certificate and Identity Card issued from the Labour Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal (Employment Exchange Card) and (4) Indian Postal Order to be enclosed with the application
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/05/2016.
- Candidates whose applications are found in order in all respects, shall be required to undergo a test in Shorthand at the speed of 120 words per minute. The text is to be transcribed in own handwriting within 45 minutes thereafter. The candidates selected and shortlisted on the basis of the result in the above test shall be required to undergo a further test in Shorthand, to be followed by direct transcription of the text through the aid of a Computer at the speed of 30 w.p.m. The candidates will be given a further time of 15 minutes immediately after the completion of the dictation before they are asked to transcribe the text, for verification of the outlines. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Hon’ble the Chief Justice shall be final.
How to apply ? :
Every application must be submitted in a closed envelope mentioning therein the category and the post applied for on the bottom left corner, which shall have to reach the undersigned within 4:45 p.m. on or before 06/05/2016. Any application reaching the office after the last date shall not be considered, even though the same may have been posted well in advance. For further announcements, all concerned are requested to follow the Court’s website www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/05/2016
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Recruitment 2016 – NO. 1317 – RG