High Court of Delhi (HCoD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BCA, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Delhi (HCoD).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Judicial Assistant Job on or before 06/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Delhi (HCoD)
Vacancy Name : Junior Judicial Assistant
Educational Qualification : BCA, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 60 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06/08/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : High Court of Delhi (HCoD) , New Delhi
Detail of High Court of Delhi (HCoD) Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from the Indian Nationals (Citizens of India as defined in the Constitution oflndia or under any law made by the Parliament to regulate the rights for citizenship) for filling up the 60 vacancies (General- 32, SC- 8, ST – 4 and OBC- 16) for appointment to the post of Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) in the pay band of 5200 – 20200 + ~ 2800 GP plus usual allowances as are sanctioned from time to time.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||60 vacancies (General- 32, SC- 8, ST – 4 and OBC- 16)||BCA/B.Sc in Computer Science from a recognized ‘university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.||5200 – 20200 + 2800 GP||Age should not be below 18 years and over 27 years as on 01.01.2015. The up’per age limit for member3 of Sche::duled Castes! Scheduled Tribes shall be 32 years and for Other Backward Classes 30 years. The upper age limit for persons with disability shall be relaxable by 10 years (13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST) in accordance with the instructions and circulars issued from time to time by Government of India in this regard. For Ex-servicemen, there will be a relaxation of 3 years for General candidates, 6 years for OBC and 8 years for SC/ST after deduction,of the military service rendered from the actual age as on 01.01.2015 subject to maximum age of 50 years. There shall be no upper age limit for persons serving in this Court or the Courts subordinate to this court on regular basis. The relaxation in upper age limit shall not be applicable to the candidates who are working in other Govt. Departmentsl Public Sector Undertakings etc.|
Selection Procedure for High Court of Delhi (HCoD) – Junior Judicial Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/08/2015.
- Selection shall be made on the basis of OMR based Written examination followed by interview as detailed under : A. Written Examination – 85 % weightage (a) General Intelligence (b) General Awareness (c) Quantitative Aptitude (d) English (e) Computer Science B. Interview – 15 % weightage
How to apply for Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy in High Court of Delhi (HCoD) :
- Applications shall be accepted through online only. Willing eligiblei candidates may apply online on the official website of this Court i.e. ”http://delhihighcourt.nic.in~’ under the link Public Notice – Job openings. Before filling on line application form the candidates who are required to pay examination fee should keep with them ready Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ Indian Postal Order as particulars thereof are required to be filled in the online application form. Since the applicants are also required to upload their photograph and signature in the online application form, they should also keep ready with them their scanned coloured photograph ofImage size- ‘125 (width) x 140 (Height) pixels’, file size: Max. 50kb, and scanned signature in black ink of Image size – ‘125 (width) x 50 (Height) pixels’, file size: Max. 30kb. Thereafter, the candidates are required to submit printout of their application filled online duly signed at appropriate place along with Demand Draft! Pay Order/ Indian Postal Order towards examination fee, where applicable, to the ” Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Room No. 202, 2nd Floor, Administrative Block, Delhi High Court, New Delhi~110503″ on or before the last date fixed by hand/speed post. The envelope containing the printout of the application be superimposed with words in capital bold letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR JUDICIAL ASSISTANT (TECHNICAL) EXAMINATION-2015 “.
- For the present, candidates are not required to furnish any supporting document(s) in respect of age and educational qualifications etc. alongwith the print out of their application. However, detailed scrutiny of the candidature/ eligibility of the candidates shall be done after declaration of result of the written test only in respect of those who are declared successful. However, the candidates already in government service will apply through proper channel and send printout of their application alongwith prescribed certificate as per Annexure-‘X’ issued from their Head of Department, and they must also ensure that print out of online filled application form alongwith Demand Draft! Pay Order/ Indian Postal Order towards fee and certificate from Head of Department is received in this Court on or before the last date fixed for the receipt of print out of application form.
- The candidature shall be accepted provisionally at all stages. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission to the examination shall be at their own risk and responsibility as to eligibility, and their candidature shall be purely provisional at all stages and shall be, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. ,If on verification at any stage before or after the interview, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, or the information furnished by the candidate is found incorrect, his/ her candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference. While applying for the post, the applicants should also bear in mind that the selected candidates may have to work even at odd hours and on holidays, if so required .
- The candidates declared successful in the written examination will only be required to forward attested copies of their following certificates/testimonials to this Court within 10 working days of the declaration of the result, clearly indicating his/ her Name alongwith Roll No.: (i) Proof of age (Date of birth certificate/ certificate of Matricu1ation or other equivale~t). (ii) BCA/ BSc. (Computer Science) degree or other equivalent and higher qualification. (iii) Certificate(s) and degree(s) of all courses passed or attended commencing from Matriculation Examination onwards. (iv) Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC). , (v) Certificate of disabili!y/Ex-servicemen issued by the C?mpetent authority. No TA/DA shall be payable to the candidates for appearing in the written test and interview.
- The dates of Written Test and interview and details of admit card/call letter shall be notified on the website of this Court i.e. ”http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/”. The admit card/call letter for the same will be issued only to candidates found eligible on cursory scrutiny based on the in~orf!1a~ion furnishe~ in the online application form. This Court will not be responsible for postal delay 111 dehvery of admIt Card/ call letter, if any. In case of any difficulty in filling the online application, the’ candidates may contact at telephone number 011-43010101 Extn. 4563 (for technical assistance only on working days ,from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/08/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016