High Court of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Personal Assistants through recruitment notification – High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Delhi
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Personal Assistants on or before 01/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Delhi
Vacancy Name :Personal Assistants
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 44 Posts
Salary : Rs. 9300-34800/-
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : High Court of Delhi, Delhi .
Detail Of High Court of Delhi Personal Assistants Recruitment:
- Personal Assistants recruitment in High Court of Delhi
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University and having speed of not less than 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in typing (English) on Computer with knowledge of Computer. (Only candidates who possess the qualification of Graduation as on the date of submission of online applications and have proficiency in Shorthand and Typing need to apply).
- Age Limit: Age should not be below 18 years and over 27 years as on 01-01-2015.
- No.of Posts: 44 (Genl-21 , OBC-15 , SC-4 , ST-4)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800
- Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a written test comprising of one paper in English Language (Essay, Grammar and Translation). Those candidates who are declared successful in the written test shall be required to appear in Skill Test in English Shorthand (speed of 100 w.p.m.) and Type Test in English on Computer(speed of 40 w.p.m.), and shortlisted candidates who are successful in the written test and also qualify the Skill Test in Shorthand and Type Test will be called for interview.
- Examination Fee : A fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) shall be payable by Male General, OBC and Ex-Servicemen candidates through Demand Draft/Pay Order/lndian Postal Order drawn in favour of “Registrar General, Delhi High Court” payable at New Delhi. No fee is payable by SC, ST, Persons with disability and Women candidates. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. Therefore, the candidates who are required to pay exam fee should ensure that they are eligible for the post and print out of their applications along with the requisite fee must reach before the last date fixed.
Selection Procedure For High Court of Delhi – Personal Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Personal Assistants Vacancy in High Court of Delhi:
- Commencement of online applications: 17.09.2015
- Closure of online applications: 01.10.2015
- Last date for receipt of print out of application in Delhi High Court: 12.10.2015 (upto 5.00 P.M).
- The link for online applications will be available 6n the website of Delhi High Court from 17.09.2015 (10.00 a.m.) to 01.10.2015 (5.00 p.m.).
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/10/2015