High Court of Gauhati (HCG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Members through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Gauhati (HCG).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Members Job on or before 29/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Gauhati (HCG)
Vacancy Name : Members
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 47 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Gauhati
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ADVERTISEMENT FOR FILLING UP POSTS OF MEMBERS OF FOREIGNERS TRIBUNAL IN THE STATE OF ASSAM
Detail of High Court of Gauhati (HCG) Members Recruitment:
Applications are hereby called from citizens of India for filling up approximately 47 Nos. of posts of Members, Foreigners Tribunals, Assam. The number of vacancies may increase in the near future.
- Qualifications of the candidates:(i) Any willing serving or retired District Judges Additional District Judges can apply for the post. (ii) Any practising Advocate who has completed 45 years of age as on 1 May, 2015, and completed 10 years of legal practice can apply for the post. iii) The candidates will have to have fair knowledge of official language of Assam and its (Assam) historical background giving rise to foreigners issues.
- Tenure of the members: (i) The retirement age of Judicial Officers will be 67 years. (ii) Appointment of Lawyers as Member of the Tribunal will be purely on contractual basis for 2 (two) years or as extended from time to time on need and performance basis, subject to approval of the High Court. (iii) The tenure of the Members so selected will be subject to their performance, suitability, continued utility and time to time assessment done by the Gauhati High Court.
- Terms and conditions of service. (i) The Judicial Officers’ service will be governed by the Office Memorandum No. PLB.163/2010/181 dated 25″ May, 2011, issued by Commissioner and Secretary to the Government of Assam, Home & Political Department. Medical facilities will be provided to the Judicial Officers as per the norms. (ii) The pay and allowance to the Members coming from legal profession will be regulated as per Government decision.
Selection Procedure for High Court of Gauhati (HCG) – Members Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Members Vacancy in High Court of Gauhati (HCG) :
- Candidates who fulfill the above qualifications conditions can apply by filling the form attached as Annexure — A of this notification in the following manner: The applicant has to prepare his/her resume in MS-Word / Open Office application and save the resume in doc or dock format.
- To ready the soft copy or scan copy of passport photograph of the candidate in jpg or gpeg format. The image dimension of the photo should be 3.5 cm (width) and .5 cm (height). The size of image of photograph should be between 5kb to 30kb.
- To ready the scan copy of the candidates signature with clean white background in jpg or jpeg format. The image dimension of the signature should be 3.5cm (width) and 1.5 (height). The size of the image of signature should be between 5kb to 30kb.
- To send the documents under Sl. No. (a), (b) & (c) as attachment to the E-Mail ID – fta2016.ghcQgmail.com In the subject line of the mail please enter “Application for the posts of Member, Foreigners Tribunal, Assam. Before sending the mail please ensure that the three attachments attached/ loaded properly. The clauses which are not applicable to a candidate in the application need to be filled in with the remark Not Applicable.
- The candidates who were not selected during the last selection process may apply afresh.
- The Judicial Officers from States other than the State of ASSam and members coming from the legal profession shall have to face an interview.
- Date and time of interview Will be intimated in due Course in the official website of Gauhati High Court, and to individual candidates be E-mail (if furnished).
- Documents regarding qualification, experience, bar certificate, eligibility, NOC from the parent department etc., as applicable, will be required to be produced as and when called for.
- Candidates are required to keep a set of self attested testimonials and 3 (three) passport size photographs for submitting at the time of interview.
- Original documents of the candidates will be compared and verified by the High Court at the time of interview and subsequently. Last date of receiving applications is 29-05-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/5/2015