High Court of Gauhati (HCG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Members through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Gauhati (HCG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Members Job on or before 20/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||High Court of Gauhati (HCG)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||76 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE GAUHATI HIGH COURT AT GUWAHATI The High Court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh|
Detail of High Court of Gauhati (HCG) Members Recruitment:
Applications are hereby called from citizens of India for filling up 76 (Seventy Six) Nos. of posts of Members, Foreigners Tribunal, Assam. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease in the near future.
- Qualification of the candidate: (i) Any willing serving or retired District Judges/Additional District Judges (GradeI officer) can apply for the post. – ii) Any practising Advocate who has completed 55 years of age as on 01-04-2015 and completed 10 years of legal practice can apply for the post. iii) The candidates will have to have fair knowledge of official language of Assam and its (Assam) historical background to foreigners issues.
- Tenure of the members: (i) The retirement age of Judicial Officers will be 67 years. (ii) Appointment of Lawyers as Member of the Tribunal will be purely on contractual basis for 2 years or as extended from time to time on need and performance basis. The candidate coming from the legal profession will be allowed to work up to 60 years of age, if extension of service is allowed. Extension of service will be subject to approval by the High Court. (iii) The tenure of the Members so selected will be subject to their performance, suitability, continued utility and time to time assessment done by the Gauhati High Court.
- Terms and conditions of service. (i) The Judicial Officers service will be governed by the Office Memorandum No. PLB.163/2010/181 dated 25 May, 2011, issued by Commissioner and Secretary to the Government of Assam, Home & Political Department. Medical facilities will be provided to the Judicial Officers as per the norms. (ii) The pay and allowance to the Members coming from legal profession will be regulated as per the Government decision
Selection Procedure for High Court of Gauhati (HCG)- Members Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Members Vacancy in High Court of Gauhati (HCG):
- Candidates who fulfil the above qualifications/ conditions can apply through E-Mail only by filling the form attached as Annexure – A of this notification in the following manner: (a) The applicant has to prepare his/ her resume in MS Word / Open Office application and save the resume in doc or docx format. (b) To ready the soft copy or scanned copy of passport photograph of the candidate in jpg or gpeg format. The image dimension of the photo should be 3.5 cm (width) and .5 cm (height). The size of image of photograph should be between 5kb to 30kb. (c) To ready the scanned copy of the candidates signature with clean white background in jpg or jpeg format. The image dimension of the signature should be 3,5cm (width) and 1.5 (height). The size of the image of signature should be between 5kb to 30kb. (d) To send the documents under SINo. (a), (b) & (c) as attachment to the E-Mail ID – fta2015.dhcÖqmail.Com In the subject line of the mail please enter “Application for the posts of Member, Foreigners Tribunal, Assam. Before sending the mail pleose ensure that the three attachments are attached/ loaded properly.
- The clauses which are not applicable to a candidate in the application need to be filled in with the remark “Not Applicable.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/4/2015