High Court of Gauhati (HCoG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Typist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – High Court of Gauhati (HCoG) Recruitment 2015 – NO. HC.XXXVII-36/2015/859/R.CELL. Candidates who have completed Graduate, 10th, +2 Class, Diploma, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Gauhati (HCoG).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Typist & More Vacancies Job on or before 17/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Gauhati (HCoG)
Vacancy Name : Typist & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, ITI,
Total No of Vacancy : 846 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Gauhati
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : High Court of Gauhati (HCoG) , Gauhati
Detail of High Court of Gauhati (HCoG) Typist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Online applications are invited for filling up of the following posts on contractual basis for a period for 2 (two) years for the Foreigners Tribunals of Assam under the jurisdiction of Gauhati High Court, in the scale of pay/fixed salary as indicated below against each category of posts. Reservations would be as per existing rules.
- ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION CRITERIA FOR THE POST OF UDA-CUM-ACCOUNTANT. (Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs.2900) The posts of UDA-cum-Accountant will be filled up on deputation basis from the LDAs working in other Departments in the State of Assam, having at least 5 years continuous service in the said post. The deputation will initially be for a period of two years. The candidates must have the knowledges experience in accounts matters and must be willing to serve in any district within the State of Assam. The candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview to be held at Guwahati. .
- ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION CRITERIA FOR LD_ASSISTANT, BENCH_ASSISTANT AND TYPIST (Pay scale of Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.2200) The applicants for the posts of LD Assistant, Bench Assistant and Typist should be a graduate from any UGC recognised University in any discipline and must have proficiency in operation of computers. These posts will be filled up by conducting a common examination on OMR answer scripts for 100 marks. OMR test for all category of posts to be held on the same day and at the same time. Those candidates who qualify in the OMR test shall be called for viva voce to be held at Guwahati. The candidates for the post of Typist will have to appear in a computer typing test, the date of which will be notified in the website of the High Court.
- EligiBILITY & SELECTION CRITERIA FOR STENOGRAPHER GRADE-II/III (Pay scale of Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.2900) The applicants for the posts of Stenographer Grade-II/III, should be graduate from any UGC recognised University and must possess Diploma/Certificate in Stenography from ITI/Polytechnic or any other Institute. These posts will be filled up by conducting a common examination on OMR answer scripts for 100 marks.
- ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION CRITERIA FOR DATA ENTRY OPERATOR [Rs. 10,000/-per month (Fixed)] The applicants for the posts of Data Entry Operator must possess the minimum qualification of Class XII pass in any discipline from a recognized Board/Council. These posts will be filled up by conducting a computer skill test amongst the candidates who qualify in the OMR test.
- ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION CRITERIA FOR COPYIST [Rs. 6,000/-per month (Fixed)] The applicants for the posts of Copyist must possess the minimum qualification of Class XII pass in any discipline from a recognized Board/Council. There will be a proficiency test in English and official language of Assam of 25 marks in each segment from amongst the candidates who qualify in the OMR test.
- ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION CRITERIA FOR OFFICE PEON [Rs. 6,000/-per month (Fixed)] & CHOWKIDAR [Rs. 6,000/-per month (Fixed)] The applicant for the posts of Office Peon and Chowkidar must possess the educational qualification of Class –VIII pass but under-matriculate. Those who have passed HSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the post. The selection of Office Peon and Chowkidar shall be made on the basis of viva voce test and physical fitness test. Selection for the post of Chowkidar and Peon will be held District wise.
Selection Procedure for High Court of Gauhati (HCoG) – Typist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Typist & More Vacancies Vacancy in High Court of Gauhati (HCoG) :
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of Gauhati High Court i.e. http://ghconline.gov.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted, except for the posts of Peon and Chowkidar. The applicants for the posts of Peon and Chowkidar, if for any reason cannot submit online applications, may submit their application in hard copy to the Office of the District Judges of their respective District. In respect of all other posts, application made through any other mode (s), except online, shall be rejected summarily without any communication.
- Candidates are required to go to the website http://ghoonline.gov.in and should invariably download a copy of the advertisement and Application Form. The candidate has to read every detail of the advertisement before filling up the downloaded form, which may later be used to fill up the online application form.
- Before applying online, the candidate must ensure that he/she has the scanned image files of his/her photograph & signature in PC/Pen drivesother soft media (for immediate uploading to the website along with application data) as well as pen & paper. For details please see D.3.
- The Online submission of Application for any of the above mentioned posts have 4 (four) different steps.
- To register as an applicant, a candidate has to provide his/her primary credentials. After submission of those information the system will generate a Registration Code. The combination of Registration Code and Date of Birth will be used as User ID and password for next three Phases, i.e. Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4.
- In this Phase, a candidate who has created his/her Registration Code, can provide his/her profile details, viz. address, qualification, experience etc.
- Here, the applicant can upload his/her photograph Image and signature Image. The image format should be either.jpg, .png or.gif. No other image format will be accepted. The image size should be exactly between 5 KB and 30 KB. A candidate can keep uploading/modifying his/her candidature specific data in Phase 2 and Phase 3 till last date of submission. However, uploading data in these three Phases does not complete the submission process automatically. Once all the information entered is ensured by the candidate, he/she should use the “Submit Candidature” button in Phase 3, to finally post his/her candidature.
- Here, the applicant can get access to the Acknowledgement receipt about his/her candidature after finally posting the Application. The Admit Card will be made available on the Same page in due Course of time.
- http://ghconfine.gov.in and can do so by going to the appropriate sub link of the website to open up the Online Application Web Portal for applying for the posts mentioned above. Go to Step 1 of Online Application for the examination. Provide Candidate Name (Please avoid using salutations viz. Mr. /MS. /Mrs. /Miss /Md. etc before the candidate name), Father’s Name, Date of Birth (As per HSLC certificate or School certificate), Mobile No, E-Mail ID and Post applied for. On submission of the data, a Registration Code will be generated. Thereafter the user can click the “Update Candidate Details” button to move to step 2 for providing profile details viz. address, qualification, experience etc or can logout by clicking “Home”.
- In Step 2, the user can select the District for Examination Center and other profile details as mentioned in the form, and can update the data by clicking “Update Data” button. Then the user can move to step 3 by clicking “Upload Photograph & Signature” button for uploading images.
- In Step 3, the user can upload the soft copy of Passport size photograph and signature as mentioned in D.3., by browsing the related file and clicking “Upload Passport” or “Upload Signature” respectively. The user can upload the images one by one and can move back to step 2 by clicking “Candidate Details” or can submit his/her candidature by clicking “Submit Candidature” button.
- The candidate should carefully check the data entered by him/her and if any discrepancy is detected, the same should be edited/corrected before submitting the online application by clicking “Submit Candidature” button. If on such careful checking the information entered is found to be correct, only then the candidate should click on “Submit Candidature” button to complete his/her candidature submission process. On Step 4, the user can take printout of his Candidature acknowledgement receipt. In due Course of time, he/she can download the admit card for examination from the same page. The printout of the acknowledgment slip shall have to be submitted at the time of document verification.
- THE CANDIDATE SHOULD NOTE THAT HE/SHE IS NOT REQUIRED TO SEND A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENT TO THE GAUHATI HIGH COURT AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. . A Copy of the acknowledgment slip and required copies of testimonials should be kept ready for submission to the Gauhati High Court as and when called for.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/8/2015
High Court of Gauhati (HCoG) Recruitment 2014 – NO. HC.XXXVII-36/2015/859/R.CELL.
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017