High Court of Gauhati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification – High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed LLB,Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Gauhati.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Registrar on or before 15/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Gauhati
Vacancy Name : Registrar
Educational Qualification : LLB,Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-67,000-79,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : High Court of Gauhati, New Delhi-110023
Detail Of High Court of Gauhati Registrar Recruitment:
- The one post of Registrar (Law) in the HAG Scale of Rs.67000-79000 is to be filled up on deputation transfer basis, failing which by short term contract or on reemployment basis from among officers possessing the under-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- DeputationTransfer basis:Indian Legal Service Officers holding analogous posts under the Central Government
- Officers holding analogous post under the Central Govt.Supreme CourtHigh Court and possessing experience as Registrar of higher judiciary or any other post involving interpretationapplication of statutes
- Officers in the Pay Band of Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.10000/- with a regular service of 3 years in the grade in the Central Govt.Supreme CourtHigh Court and possessing experience as Registrar of higher judiciary or any other post involving interpretation application of statutes are eligible for applying for the post on deputation basis.
- Essential Qualifications – Degree in Law
- Desirable Qualification – i) Post Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent(ii) Research experience in one of the
- following fields:a) Constitutional Law and its Theory,(b) Human Rights Jurisprudence
Selection Procedure For High Court of Gauhati – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Registrar Vacancy in High Court of Gauhati:
- Persons who have held an analogous post under the Central Govt.Supreme Court High Court and possessing experience as Registrar of a higher judiciary or of any post involving interpretation application of statutes are eligible for applying for the post on short term contract or reemployment basis.” –
- It is requested that the above vacancy notification may kindly be circulated among the eligible officers of your esteemed organization.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from Commissions website www.nhro.nic.in
- The last date for receipt of applications in the Commission is 15″ July, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016