High Court of Gujarat hiring SSC with Typing, Computer Knowledge holders for Assistant (Junior Clerk) role
Company name : High Court of Gujarat
Posts : Assistant (Junior Clerk)
Qualification : SSC with Typing, Computer Knowledge
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Location : Gujarat
Last date to apply : 31/03/2014
Details of Post :
Assistant (Junior Clerk)
The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘On-line Applications’, from the eligible candidates, for filling up a Total 2012 vacancies (clear and future vacancies), on the establishment of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat, by way of Competitive Examinations to the Post of Assistant (Jr.Clerk), in the Pay-Scale of Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/- :
Essential Qualifications :
- S.S.C. Or its equivalent examination recognized as such by the Government.
- Speed in English Typing 30 w.p.m. or equivalent key depressions and preferably possessing the Certificate of passing GCC Examination . OR Speed in Gujarati Typing 25 w.p.m. or equivalent key depressions and preferably possessing the Certificate of passing GCC Examination.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Applications / Operations (As per requirements of G.R. No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5, dated 13/08/2008, G.A.D., Government of Gujarat.
Age Limits (As on 31/03/2014, i.e. Last Date for submitting
the Online Application) : A Candidate should have completed 18 Years of age and should not be more than 25 years of age, as on the last date for submitting ‘Online Application’ i.e. 31/03/2014.
How to apply :
- All eligible Candidates after payment of their respective Examination Fees in the Bank Account as mentioned in Para No. 5 above, should apply ‘On-line’, through the link provided in High Court Website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in OR http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in, in the prescribed format from 01/03/2014 to 31/03/2014.
- Candidates should have his/her own ‘registered’ Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire recruitment process, as ‘SMS’ alerts for the Tests, are also likely to be notified on the Mobile Number, registered in the ‘On line’ Application.
- Steps for submitting ‘Online Application’ through the ‘OJAS’ Module :-
- Fill up all the Fields given in On-line Application Format, carefully, as per the Instructions, after thoroughly reading & understanding the entire Detailed Advertisement & all the Instructions.
- ‘Save’ your ‘On-line Application’, by clicking on ‘Save’ button.
- Thereafter, a new window will be opened which displays the Candidate’s Application Number. This means, the Application is saved. Candidates shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201314/1/11111). In this window, by clicking “Show Application Preview” Button, preview of the Application will be displayed on the screen of the Computer.
- Thereafter, by entering his/her Application Number and Date of Birth, the candidate is required to Upload his/her ‘Scanned passport size Photograph’ (latest) and ‘Scanned Signature’, in the stipulated size & format [refer para 9(t)]. The Candidate shall ensure that, the uploaded ‘Photograph’ & ‘Signature’, are distinctly recognizable, after uploading.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31/03/2014
To Receive Education Based Job Alert – Register Now on Fresherslive.com