High Court of Gujarat has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Librarian through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Gujarat.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Librarian Job on or before 15/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Gujarat
Vacancy Name : Assistant Librarian
Educational Qualification : M.Lib
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :HIGH COURT OF GUJARAT Sola, Ahmedabad – 380 060.
Detail of High Court of Gujarat Assistant Librarian Recruitment:
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA [As on 30/09/2015] : (a) Essential Educational Qualification : M.Lib. / Master in Library and Information Science. (b) Computer : A Candidate must possess besides the prescribed qualifications :- (i) CCC / CCC+ level certificate, or; (ii) Should have Degree/Diploma from any recognized University/ Educational Institution with computer as one of the subjects, or; (iii) Should have passed SSC or HSC examination from recognized School Board with Computer as one of the subjects, or courses prescribed by the Government.
- Age Limit : (i) A Candidate for appointment to the said post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the date of Advertisement i.e. on 30/09/2015. (ii) Employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other High Court shall be allowed on a uniform basis relaxation of a maximum period of 5 years or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less, in the upper age limit. (d) Experience Required : Minimum 1 year experience in the Central Government or State Government or Government Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or reputed Organization / Company.
- RESERVATION : As this is solitary post, Reservation Policy shall not apply.
- FEES AND MODE OF PAYMENT : (a) Candidate shall be required to pay an Application Fees of Rs.500/-, plus the usual Bank Charges through remitting the same in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India using the Cash Voucher in the special Format appended to this Advertisement, from 30/09/2015 to 15/10/2015, during Bank working days and hours. (b) Fees paid by any other mode, will not be accepted. (c) Fees once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
Selection Procedure for High Court of Gujarat – Assistant Librarian Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Librarian Vacancy in High Court of Gujarat :
- Candidate born before 30/09/1980 & the candidates working in Subordinate Courts or any other High Courts born before 30/09/1975, as the case may be, shall not be eligible to apply.
- While applying Online for the post, the Candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished by him/her are true and correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of Recruitment Process or after Appointment, that a Candidate does/did not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has/had suppressed / twisted or truncated any material facts, his/her Candidature shall be Cancelled. If, any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after Appointment, his/her service will be liable to be terminated with immediate effect.
- The Candidate who has successfully submitted Online Application, shall only be eligible for appearing at the Main Examination and/or Viva-voce Test, subject to their qualifying therefor.
- The decision of the High Court as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Main Examination and/or Viva-voce Test shall be final. No candidate, to whom Call Letter has not been issued by the Recruiting Authority, shall be allowed to appear for the Main Examination and/or Viva-voce Test. .. 6 .. (e) The Candidate shall have to appear at their own expenses, to-and-fro, for the Main Examination and/or Viva-voce, if called for, at the place and time that may be decided by the High Court.
- Candidate shall require to download his/her Call-letter from the Website mentioned above [see Para 6(a)], during the Preceding Week, by using Advertisement No., his/her Confirmation No. and Date of Birth, for appearing at the respective Examination/Viva-voce and the same may be communicated at the relevant time, through Press-Note/Brief Advertisement and/or vide ‘SMS’ on the Mobile Number registered in the ‘On line’ Application, of the candidate concerned.
- The list of eligible candidates will be placed on High Court website as well as on HC-OJAS portal of NIC, at the relevant time.
- Candidate shall produce, at the time of appearing for the Main Examination and/or Viva-voce, Identity proof i.e. Election Card / PAN Card / valid Driving License / valid Passport / Adhaar Card , etc. in original & a copy thereof, along with the ‘Call Letter-cum-Admission Slip’. (i) Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phone, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc. is strictly prohibited. No arrangement for safe keeping, will be arranged, which may kindly be noted. A Candidate who is found indulging in unfair practices, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones etc., tampering with Question Paper / Examination Material, influencing any Official concerned with the Examination Process, will be debarred from appearing for Written Examination or Oral Interview, as the case may be, for that examination or any number of years or permanently, as may be decided by the High Court. (j) Result of all Examination/Test will be made available on the High Court website and/or by any other mode that may be decided by the High Court.
- Mere success in the Examination shall not confer any right to appointment and no Candidate shall be appointed to the post unless the High Court is satisfied, after such inquiries as may be considered necessary that the Candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- The High Court reserves the right to adopt appropriate method of shortlisting the Candidates at any stage. (m) The selected Candidate will not be appointed unless the Medical Authority specified by the High Court, certifies him/her to be fit to discharge the duties ascribed to the post.
- Candidates will have to produce the Original Candidate’s copy of Cash Voucher at every stage of the Recruitment Process i.e. Main Examination & Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview). Hence, the Cash Voucher must be preserved, till the completion of the whole Recruitment Process.
- Candidate is required to produce the following original testimonials / documents as well as one set of self-attested copies thereof alongwith recent passport size colour photograph, at the time of Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview), to be conducted by the High Court : (i) Print-out of the duly filled-in (Confirmed) ‘On-line Application’ alongwith Original ‘Cash Voucher’ marked as ‘Office Copy’. (ii) School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate issued under Birth & Death Registration Act. (iii) Educational qualifications i.e. Mark-sheets and Certificates of SSCE, HSCE, Final Year of Graduation, Post Graduation, M.Lib. / Master in Library & Information Science, Certificate of Work Experience / Training obtained etc. as per requirement / applicable. (iv) Certificate indicating to be possessing ‘Basic Knowledge of Computer Application/Operation’ issued by Government or Private Institute, as set out by Government of Gujarat, in General Administrative Department Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dtd.13/08/2008. (v) Certificates from two Respectable Persons being Professionals/ Dignitaries like Doctor, Engineer, M.L.A., M.Ps., certifying of his/her good moral character (original). (vi) Government Gazette, showing change in name/surname etc, if any. (vii) In case any Criminal Case(s) / Complaint(s) have been filed against the Candidate concerned, authenticated / attested copies of the relevant documents, viz. FIR / Charge-sheets, Judgment etc. (viii) Original Identity proof as prescribed
- Any Application, even under the R.T.I. Act, seeking any information, will not be entertained till the completion of the entire Recruitment Process. The decision of the High Court of Gujarat in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all Candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015