High Court of Himachal Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Computer Programmer through recruitment notification – High Court of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016 – NO.HHC/ESTT.7(50)/2014-. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, MCA, BCA, MBA, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Himachal Pradesh
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Computer Programmer on or before 08/01/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Himachal Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Computer Programmer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA, BCA, B.Sc, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.10,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : SHIMLA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/01/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : High Court of Himachal Pradesh, SHIMLA
Detail Of High Court of Himachal Pradesh Computer Programmer Recruitment:
The High Court of Himachal Pradesh invite online applications from the eligible desirous candidates for filling-up one post of the Computer Programmer (on contract basis) on the establishment of High Court of Himachal Pradesh :-
- No of Post : 01
- Pay Band/Pay Scale & Grade Pay etc: Rs.10300-34800 + Rs.5,000/- Grade Pay or as may be revised from time to time
- Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criterion :
- Mode-A :: B.E./B. Tech in Computers or I.T./M.C.A. or equivalent degree in Computer Science from recognized University/ Institution in First Division with two years working experience as a Computer or Software Engineer or System Officer (Computers) or on equivalent post in the field of Computers.
- Mode-B :: B.E. (Computers)/B.Tech. (Computers)/B.C.A. or equivalent degree in Computer Science or IT-plus MBA from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 50% marks in both the qualifying exams with 2 years working experience as mentioned at Mode-A above.
- Mode-C :: B.Sc. (Computer Science or I.T.) with First Division with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Application/ I.T. from a recognized University/ Institute with First Division with experience as at ModeA or Mode-B above
Selection Procedure For High Court of Himachal Pradesh – Computer Programmer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/01/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Computer Programmer Vacancy in High Court of Himachal Pradesh:
The applications are acceptable only in online mode. The desirous candidate(s) may use the link provided on the official website of our High Court i.e. http://hphighcourt.nic.in at the Tabs ‘Recruitment/Results and ‘Announcement’ on or before its last date i.e. 08-01-2016 upto 11.45 p.m. For detailed information with regard to the Important Instructions, Rules, Regulations, Syllabus, fee structure and mode of payment etc. of the vacant post, the candidates are advised to read carefully the relevant information which are annexed with the Advertisement Notice on our website before applying for the post in online mode with utmost care. The applying candidates must have to ensure that their applications must reach this High Court Registry on or
before 12-01-2016 in offline mode by Speed/Regd. Post. The application received in offline mode after the aforesaid date shall not be considered and rejected straightaway.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/01/2016
Reference: High Court of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016 – NO.HHC/ESTT.7(50)/2014