High Court of Himachal Pradesh hiring Practiced as an Advocate holders for Special Judges role
Company name : High Court of Himachal Pradesh
Posts : Special Judges
Qualification : Practiced as an Advocate
Location : Himachal Pradesh
Last date to apply : 15/09/2013
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for appointment as Special Judges against ten vacancies for Special Courts in the rank of Additional District and Sessions Judges one each at Rohru, Kinnaur at Rampur Bushahr, Bilaspur, Hamirpur,Amb, Mandi, Kullu, Palampur, Dehra and Nalagarh to clear the categories of cases which contribute significantly to back log as well for cases pertaining to crime against women, protection of children from sexual offences under the grants of 13th Finance Commission for improvement of Justice delivery system under head Morning/Evening/Shift/Weekend/Mobile/Special Magistrate Court alongwith commensurate supporting staff to be established in the State of Himachal Pradesh. It has been decided that these temporary Courts are to continue only upto 31st March, 2015 and the posts to be filled up in these courts will be on contract/tenure basis and cease to function on 31.3.2015 as the 13th Finance Commission grant is only upto 31.3.2015.
A person shall not be qualified for appointment as Special Judge unless he has been:-
- a retired District/Additional District and Sessions Judge and must not have completed 65 years of age as on the last date prescribed for receipt of the application, and.
- a retired District/Additional District & Sessions Judge must have good service record and must have not been discharged/dismissed/removed or compulsorily retired from service on the ground of misconduct and also must have not been found unsuitable to continue in service at the age of 50,55 and 58 years.
- (Note: The retired District/Additional District and Sessions Judge shall not be required to appear in the written examination but shall only be interviewed) OR
- an Advocate who must have completed the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 45 years as on the last date prescribed for receipt of the applications.
- Practicising Advocate at the bar for minimum period of seven years as on the last date prescribed for receipt of the applications.
- The other criteria for selection to the post of Additional District & Sessions Judges for Advocates, under 13th Finance Commission will be that as specified for regular post except with above modification, (Criteria for selection to the post of AdditionalDistrict and Sessions Judge for direct recruits/Advocates is available on the website High Court of Himachal Pradesh hphighcourt.nic.in).
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
The eligible applicants who have retired from service shall be entitled to draw fixed honorarium i.e. the last pay drawn minus pension, inclusive of commuted value of pension.
In the case of selection of eligible Advocate candidates they shall be paid fixed amount of remuneration at the rate of Rs. 51550/- per month.
The applications complete in all respects alongwith bio-data and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, addressed to the Registrar General, High Court of H.P. Shimla – 171 001 should reach the Registry on or before 15th September, 2013. On top of the envelope containing application the words “Application for the post of Special Judges” should be super-scribed. Application received after aforesaid stipulated date or incomplete application(s) shall stand rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/09/2013
To apply for the Government Job Openings – Click Here