High Court of Jharkhand (HCoJ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deposition Typist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Jharkhand (HCoJ).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deposition Typist Job on or before 17 Aug 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Jharkhand (HCoJ)
Vacancy Name : Deposition Typist
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Ranchi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17 Aug 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : High Court of Jharkhand (HCoJ) , Ranchi
Detail of High Court of Jharkhand (HCoJ) Deposition Typist Recruitment:
- Deposition Typist recruitment in Jharkhand High Court
- Qualification : Candidates must be graduate from a recognized University having computer typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200
- Age : 35-40 Yrs
- Fee : Original Bank Draft only of Rs. 400/- for General category. E.B.C. /M.B.C. (Scheduled I) B.C. (Scheduled II) and Rs.125/- for S.C. and S.T. drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Ranchi favouring Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand. Ranchi towards the payment of examination fees.
Selection Procedure for High Court of Jharkhand (HCoJ) – Deposition Typist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17 Aug 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deposition Typist Vacancy in High Court of Jharkhand (HCoJ) :
Candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format to the Registrar General, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi by Registered Posts / Speed Posts only. the last date of receipt of application is 17.08.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17 Aug 2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017