High Court of Karnataka (HCK) invites online application for the recruitment of Software Technicians for B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc holders
Company name :High Court of Karnataka (HCK)
Posts :Software Technicians
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 28100-50100/- p.m
No of Post : 32
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
Details of Post :
Online applications are invited from applicants who are qualified, as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications, for recruitment to 32 posts of Software Technicians in Group ‘A’ cadre on the establishment of the Sub- ordinate courts by High Court Of Karnataka through the online link on http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp NOTE: Applicants found eligible under the Notification No HCC 2/2009 dated 27.07.2013 for filling the post of Software Technician shall submit a fresh application online and need not pay the prescribed fee, but shall furnish the particulars regarding Earlier Application Number, Challan Date and its Number in the online application. Further, the age of such applicants will be reckoned as on the date mentioned in the earlier Notification.
Method of Recruitment:
- Selection of candidates will be made in accordance with the Government order LAW 76 LAC 2013 dated 27/03/2013 which is available on the website of High Court Of Karnataka.
- Candidates shall be selected based on the average marks obtained in the written exam conducted for 70 marks and a viva voce for 30 marks.
- Candidates shall submit the original testimonials in respect of qualification, reservation, benefit of age relaxation etc., at the time of viva voce, along with self attested copies of the same.
A candidate shall have passed & declared as first class by the recognised University in Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Electronics/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/Information Technology OR in M.C.A. OR in M.Sc (Computer Science/Electronics). If the grades are awarded by the University, 2the proper conversion table of CGPA, as approved by the concerned University shall be furnished at the time of document verification.
Salary: In the pay scale of Rs. 28100-700-28800-800-33600-900-39000-1050-45300-1200-50100 plus allowances.
A written test shall be conducted for 70 marks followed by Viva voce for 30 marks. Only such candidates who secure a minimum of 35 Marks in the written test will be short listed for the viva voce.
Selected Candidates may be posted to any of the district head quarters in the State of Karnataka and are liable to be transferred to any of other District Head Quarters in public interest, as per policy decided by the High Court of Karnataka.
Classification of Vacancies:
- 26 POSTS FOR RESIDUAL PARENT CADRE
- 6 POSTS OF LOCAL CADRE
Probation: The applicant if appointed shall be initially on probation for a period of two years or for any extended period, if necessary.
Age limit: Applicants must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of:-
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in the case of a person belonging to Category-II-A or II-B or III-A or III-B of Other Backward Classes; and
- 35 years for others.
- Not with standing anything contained in rule 6 of the Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977, in case of a person working as Software Technician on contract basis in the High Court or any sub-ordinate judiciary on the date of this notification, the maximum age limit shall be extended to the 4 number of years during which he/she is holding such post or ten years which ever is less.
- In case of candidate who is an ex-serviceman – by three years plus the number of years of service rendered by him in the Armed Forces of the Union
- In case of a candidate who is physically handicapped – by ten years;
- In the case of a candidate who is a widow – by ten years;
Method of Application & Fee: The method of Application shall be through online on the website- http://karnatakajudicary.kar.nic.in/recuritment.asp to be applied as per the instructions made available in the Annexure on the website.
- The candidates shall pay an Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) prescribed for the post, by any of the following mode of payment.
- Online Payment: On submission of online application the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway through; https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm Or
- Challan Form: On submission of online application the candidates shall download the challan in the printed format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Applicants must read all the instructions carefully before submitting the applications, so as to avoid the mistakes.
- Candidate must specifically indicate the Category/Local cadre of reservation in the column earmarked in the application under which candidate would like to be considered. Further candidate is not permitted to change the Category/ Local cadre claimed in the application.
- The applicants shall provide the Mobile number and E-mail id (both compulsory) for communication, at relevant columns while submitting online application. The authority is not responsible for non receipt of SMS or E-mail. Applicant may visit the website to ascertain the status of the application.
- To avoid last minute rush, the applicants are advised to submit the online applications well in advance. The website will accept the applications round the clock from 06.11.2014, 10:00 a.m. to 20.11.2014 till 11.59 p.m.
- The decision of the High Court of Karnataka will be final, as to the eligibility for Written Test or otherwise of an applicant for Viva voce test.
- The list of eligible applicants will be placed on High Court of Karnataka website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp
- Intimation will be sent to the eligible candidates through a message to registered Mobile number and also an email will be sent to Email-Id provided. The list of short listed applicants will also be notified on the High Court of Karnataka website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp , for downloading the “CallLetter”. Applicant must bring his/her ‘Call-Letter‘, at the time of appearing for the Written Test/ Viva Voce.
- The Applicants shall have to appear for the Written Test and also for Viva-Voce if called for, at their own expenses at the place and time that may be decided and notified by the High Court of Karnataka.
- The Applicants shall produce the copy of “Call Letter” and “Identity Proof” (Voter ID or Aadhaar Card or PAN Card or Driving License or Ration card or Passport in Original can be produced as a proof of identity) while appearing for the Written Test/ Viva Voce for scrutiny.
- The applicants shall produce all the original testimonials with a set of self attested photo copies i.e., Mark Sheets and Certificates of SSLC/Xth Std., PUC, Graduation, Post Graduation, and Caste Certificates, Certificates for claiming any reservations for scrutiny when called for.
- On the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test candidates will be short listed for Viva voce.
- Mere success in the Written Test and/or Viva-voce shall not confer any right to appointment and no applicant shall be appointed to the post unless the High Court is satisfied, after such inquiries as may be considered necessary that the applicant is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- The applicant shall pay the appropriate Application Fee as mentioned in the notification, either by mode of online banking or through Challan form as notified by the High Court of Karnataka. The fee shall be remitted at any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI).
- The Applicant shall scan his/her latest passport size photograph with white back ground (having 5 cm of length X 3.6 cm of breadth with maximum file size 25kb) and signature on white paper in black ball point pen (having 2.5cm of length X 7.5 cm of breadth with maximum file size 20kb) in .jpg format and upload the same, while submitting the Online application. (Signature to be affixed only at the specified space in the application. Not to be affixed on photograph) 15. The applicants shall not upload any other original or attested copies of the documents/ certificates (except the above specified documents) at the stage of submitting the online application.
- While applying online application for the post, the applicants shall ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms as mentioned above and that all the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a applicant does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has suppressed/twisted or truncated any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is detected even after appointment, his/her appointment shall be liable to be terminated. Furnishing of wrong, or incorrect information would not only lead to disqualification but also liable for criminal prosecution. Enquiries on technical aspects may be made on following phone number of the High Court of Karnataka. Phone No. : 080 22954443
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From HCK|