High Court of Karnataka (HCK) invites online application for the recruitment of Typist for B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA holders
Company name :High Court of Karnataka (HCK)
Qualification : B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA
Salary : Rs.11600-21000/- p.m
No of Post : 148 Posts
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014
Details of Post :
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from applicants who are qualified as on the last date fixed for submission of applications for recruitment to 148 Posts of Typist in the establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore, through online link on http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp
- Minimum Qualification: 1) Minimum Qualification shall be a degree in Science / Arts / Commerce /Business Management / Computer Applications of a recognized University with minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidate belonging to General Category & other backward categories & a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes. 2) Should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting examination in English & Kannada with knowledge of operating computers. Note: – Knowledge of operation of computers means possessing a certificate in computer basics issued by an institute imparting Computer education.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.11600 – 200 – 12000 – 250 – 13000 – 300 – 14200 – 350 – 15600 – 400 – 17200 – 450 – 19000 – 500 – 21000.
- Probation: The applicant if appointed shall be initially on probation for a period of two years or for extended period if necessary.
- Age limit: The age limit is, minimum of 18 years for all categories and the maximum age limit is as under:- (a) 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes. (b) 38 years in the case of a person belonging of Category II-A or II-B or IIIA or III – B of other Backward Classes; and (c) 35 years for others. (d) Not withstanding anything contained in Rule 6 of the Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977
Method of Application and fee:
The method of Application shall be through online on the website http://karnatakajudicary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp to be applied as per the instructions made available in the Annexure on the website. Applications sent by any other mode other than online will not be considered.
- The candidates shall pay an Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) prescribed for the post, by any of the following mode of payment. (i) Online Payment: On submission of online application the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway to https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm Or (ii) Challan Form: On submission of online application the candidates shall download the challan through the SBI online payment gateway link https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm in PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI. (System need to support PDF reader-like Adobe, Acrobat) The candidates belonging to Category – I/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Under SC/ ST, Category – I / II A / II B / III A / III B shall possess the certificate in the form as prescribed by the Government of Karnataka, and issued by the competent Authority.
- Claiming reservation under Rural / Physically Handicapped / Ex – Servicemen / Kannada Medium / Displaced for projects/Widow candidates shall posses the Certificates issued by Competent Authorities.
- The candidates claiming benefits under Sl. No. 10 (a) and (b) above shall possess the relevant certificates, issued by the Competent Authorities on or before the last date of applying on line.
- Candidates who are in service of Union of India / State Governments and their undertaking should possess the “No Objection Certificate” issued by the concerned Authority at the time of verification of documents/further tests.
- Candidates claiming reservation under Local Cadre shall possess the relevant certificate issued by the Competent Authority on or before the last day of applying online as prescribed under The Karnataka Public Employment (Reservation in appointment for Hyderabad-Karnataka Region) (Issue of Eligibility Certificates) Rules, 2013.
- Candidates called for the Document Verification/Typing & Written Test shall furnish the necessary original documents with regard to Educational Qualification, Caste, Date of Birth, reservations claimed with regard to Rural / Physically Handicapped / Ex – Servicemen / Kannada Medium / Displaced for projects/Widow and reservation claimed for Local Cadre for verification. On verification, if the information so furnished by the applicant in the application is found to be false, then their candidature is liable for rejection and also they are liable for criminal prosecution for furnishing false information.
- The candidates shall furnish 3 character certificates (one from the last studied education Institution and 2 from the respectable persons) at the time of document verification
- Candidates called for Tests/Viva-voce will have to appear for the same at their own cost.
- Candidates finally selected for the post of Typists may be posted to work either at Principal Bench at Bangalore or at Benches at Dharwad and Gulbarga.
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates can apply through online on or before the following address “OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR GENERAL, HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA HIGH COURT BUILDINGS, BANGALORE 560001.”
Important dates to remember :
- To register / submit online applications: 22.12.2014 (11.59 PM)
- For payment of fee through Challan: 24.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HCK|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017