High Court of Manipur (HCM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of MJS Grade-III through recruitment notification – High Court of Manipur (HCM) Recruitment 2015 – NO.HCM/A-1/2013-A&E (J). Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Manipur (HCM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the MJS Grade-III Job on or before 15 Jun 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Manipur (HCM)
Vacancy Name : MJS Grade-III
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.27,700-44,770/- p.m
Job Location : Shillong
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15 Jun 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :High Court of Manipur (HCM) , Shillong
Detail of High Court of Manipur (HCM) MJS Grade-III Recruitment:
- MJS Grade-III (Manipur Judicial Service Examination conduct in High Court of Manipur
- Qualifications : A candidate for appointment as Officer of MJS Grade-III shall satisfy the following conditions, namely (a) He/she shall be a citizen of India. (b) He/she must be a holder of a degree in law from a recognized University established by law in India
- Number of Vacancies : 3 nos.(which is likely to increase) 3. Reservation: 1 post out of the 3 is reserved for ST candidates
- Scale of Pay : Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- per month plus other allowances
- Age : Must not have attained the age of 35 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications. Upper age limit relaxable by 3 years, i.e. upto 38 years in the case of OBC candidates and by 5 years, i.e. upto 40 years in respect of SC/ST candidates.
- Method of Recruitment : Direct recruitment
- Application Fee : Each application must be accompanied by (a) Application Fee of Rs. 1,500/- (Rupees one thousand and five hundred) only for Gen/BCC candidates and Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand) only for SC/ST candidates by Banker Cheque which must be purchased alter the date of publication of this Advertisement and before the last date of submission of application and drawn in favour of Deputy Registrar (Judi.), High Court of Manipur
Selection Procedure for High Court of Manipur (HCM) – MJS Grade-III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15 Jun 2015.
- There shall be a preliminary written examination of objective questions with multiple choices which will be held on 8th July, 2015. Successful candidates shall have to appear in a final written examination which will be held on 28th, 29th and 30th of August, 2015. Successful candidates in the final written examination shall be called for an interview/viva voce. Candidates belonging to the Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe who obtain 50% or more marks and other candidates who obtain 60% or more marks in the written examination shall be eligible for viva voce.
How to apply for MJS Grade-III Vacancy in High Court of Manipur (HCM) :
Applications stating the above particulars with attested copies of the certificates, degree etc. should reach office of the Registrar General on or before 15.06.2015. There shall be a preliminary written examination of objective questions with multiple choices which will be held on 08th July, 2015. Successful candidates shall have to appear in a final written examination which will be held on 28th, 29th and 30th of August, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15 Jun 2015
High Court of Manipur (HCM) Recruitment 2014 – NO.HCM/A-1/2013-A&E (J).
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017