High Court of Manipur has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Law Assistant through recruitment notification – High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2015 – NO.HCM/A-72/2015-ESTT./3471. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Manipur
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Law Assistant on or before 10/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Manipur
Vacancy Name : Law Assistant
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
Job Location : Imphal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : High Court of Manipur, Imphal
Detail Of High Court of Manipur Law Assistant Recruitment:
- Qualification : Recruitment of Law Assistant shall be made from amongst graduates in Law with minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent in Cumulative Grade Point System of marking) from any institution recognised by Bar Council of India/ University Grants Commission
- Total No. of Post : 03 Unreserved
- Honorarium : Rs. 15,000/- (fixed) per month.
- Age : Maximum age for appointment to the post of Law Assistant shall be 27 years as on the date of advertisement therefrom.
Examination Fee : Rs. 700/- for General, Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates by Banker’s Cheque/ Demand Draft drawn from any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
Selection Procedure For High Court of Manipur – Law Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/06/2015
- (i) A Committee of High Court Judges constituted by the Chief Justice shall make the selection of Law Assistants. (ii) Selection of Law Assistant shall be made on the basis of academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities, proficiency in research skills, requisite knowledge of computer applications and performance at the interview.
How To Apply For Law Assistant Vacancy in High Court of Manipur:
Duly filled up and signed application form should be submitted either by post or in person to the Registrar General. High Court of Manipur, Imphal, Mantripukhri-795002 on or before 10th June, 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/06/2015
Reference: High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2015 – NO.HCM/A-72/2015-ESTT./3471