High Court of Meghalaya has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of System Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate, M.Sc, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Meghalaya
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job System Officer & More Vacancies on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Meghalaya
Vacancy Name : System Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate, M.Sc, MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 25 Posts
Salary : Rs.6,500-39,270/-pm
Job Location : Shillong
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : High Court of Meghalaya, Shillong
Detail Of High Court of Meghalaya System Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Stenographer Grade-I / 04 posts
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with diploma in stenography in English with minimum speed of 120wpm Shorthand and 50 wpm in computer typing
- Age : 45 years.
- Pay Scale: Rs.18300-35100
Assistant Protocol Officer / 01 posts:
- Qualification: Graduate with Proficiency in communicating in Hindi/English
- Age : 32-40 years.
- Pay Scale : Rs.18300-35100
System Officer / 01 posts
- Qualification: B.E/B.tech / MCA in Computer Science/Engg. Information Technology with first Class or minimum 60 % Marks Or Masters degree in Physics/ Maths/Statistics/Operations Research with first Class or minimum 60 % Marks with PG Diploma in computer Science/ Applications or Masters Degree in computer science/information Technology with First class or atleast 60% marks Or B.Sc Computer Science Or IT ( BCA/BSc in Physics /Maths/Statistics/Operations Research and two yrs experience .
- Age : 30-40 years.
- Pay Scale : Rs.17000–33690
Court Officer /03 Posts
- Qualification: Law Degree
- Pay Scale : Rs.14100-27510
- Age : 30-40
Stenographer Grade-I I/ 01 post
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with diploma in stenography in English with minimum speed of 100wpm Shorthand and 40 wpm in computer typing
- Age : 40 years.
- Pay Scale: Rs.14100-27510
Assistant Librarian/ 01 Post
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with diploma in library science from a recognized University and proficiency in the use of computers
- Pay Scale: Rs.14100-27510
- Age : 30-40 yrs
Junior Administrative Assistant / 02 posts
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with computer Knowledge.
- Pay Scale: Rs.13100-27570
- Age : 35 yrs
Hindi Translator / 01 Post
- Qualification: Graduate with English/Hindi as one of the languages at the degree level. Diploma/Certificate course in translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa from University/Institute recognized by the Government; Or Two years experience in translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Government offices/parliament /State Legistlature Secretariates or undertaking / High Courts.
- Pay Scale: Rs.11300-22000
- Age : 40 years
Computer Operator /1 Post
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with Diploma / Certificate in Computer Operator shall be eligible to sit for appointment as a computer operator. The candidate must have received training in execution of works such as 10 data entry and DTP works, basic hardware maintenance including installation of various devices like printers, scanner etc., setting up and configured LAN, 40 using utilities application software, web based application software and 5o web based application of computer
- Age: 30 -40 yrs
- Pay Scale : Rs.10600-20270 For Degree Holders with half year diploma, Rs.9200- 18020 for others
Selection Procedure For High Court of Meghalaya – System Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For System Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in High Court of Meghalaya:
The application forms can be downloaded from. The filled forms alongwith attested copies of certificates, 2 (two) recent pass port size photographs and Treasury Challan of Rs. 100/- (Rs.50/- for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe) Deposited under the Head of Accounts 0070 -other administrative service 01 Admn. of Justice – 8oo – other receipts should reach the office of the Registrar General on or before 15th July, 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015