High Court of Patna has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advocates through recruitment notification – High Court of Patna Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Patna
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Advocates Job From 07.01.2015 to 05.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||High Court of Patna|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||99 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 51,550-63,070/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Patna High Court, Patna, Bihar 800001|
Detail of High Court of PatnaAdvocates Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible Advocates for direct recruitment in respect of 99 vacancies as on 31.03.2015, both on Permanent and Temporary posts in the Bihar Superior Judicial Service in the pay scale of Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070, under following conditions:-
- The application shall be filled up online (www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in) from 07.01.2015 to 05.02.2015 till 23:59 hours after which the link shall be disabled. However, the link shall remain available upto 10.02.2015 till 23:59 hours only for the purpose of uploading the scanned photograph, signature, declaration written in the handwriting of the candidate, filling in Bank reference number and obtaining the printout of the application form. The candidates are advised to keep a printout of the online filled in application form with themselves, and the same, alongwith all the required certificates, shall be requisitioned from the candidates qualifying the preliminary Examination. (i) The candidates are advised to write the declaration mentioned below in their own handwriting in Black ink on a white sheet of paper, get it scanned for the purpose of uploading the same while filling up the form online – …… “I, do hereby declare that all the particulars given hereinabove are true and correct in all respects and if any part of it is found incorrect, this application shall be liable to be rejected summarily.” (ii) Candidates will have to upload their scanned colour photograph and signature (in Black ink). Accordingly, candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature and declaration in the given format and save in a documentary file from where the photo, signature and hand written declaration in own handwriting so scanned can be browsed and uploaded. (iii) The candidates will be able to upload their scanned photograph, signature and declaration on the website of the Court only after 24 hours of making successful payment online. After filling up the necessary details, a candidate will have to press the ‘submit button’, after which, a registration number will be generated. Thereafter, candidate will have to make payment online by following the link on the website. The candidates are advised to note down bank reference : 2 : number that will be generated after making online payment, which they shall be required to fill in the application form while finally submitting the same. After 24 hours of making successful payment, a candidate may visit the website of the Court again by entering his registration number and date of birth to finally submit the application form.
- A candidate shall not be considered eligible for appointment to the post unless he has been an Advocate for not less than 7 years as on 05.02.2015. The candidates qualifying in the preliminary Examination shall be required to furnish necessary certificates from the authorities specified in Paras 5(i) to (vii).
- The candidates, who have not completed the age of 35 years and those who have already completed the age of 50 years as on 05.02.2015, shall not be eligible for consideration for such appointment.
- The cut off date for the purpose of consideration of the eligibility of the applicant is 05.02.2015.
- The candidates qualifying in the preliminary examination shall be required to furnish photocopies of all certificates and documents in support of the particulars mentioned in the application duly attested by any of the following officers / authority – (i) President of the concerned Association of Lawyers of the Court wherein the applicant is practicing. (ii) District & Sessions Judge concerned (or any one performing the duties of the District & Sessions Judge in his absence for the time being) of the Court wherein the applicant is practicing. (iii) The senior most Judicial Officers of the Court when he is not practicing in the District Headquarters of the Judgeships. (iv) Chairman of the Bar Council of the State according to the “Present address” or “Permanent home” specified in the application. (v) Registrar of the High Court concerned, if the applicant is a practicing Advocate of any High Court. (vi) President of any Association of Advocates of the High Court concerned of which the applicant is a member, if the applicant is a practicing Advocate of any High Court.: 3 : (vii) Presiding Officer of the Income Tax Tribunal or any other authority prescribed by law where the applicant does not come within any of the aforesaid categories.
- The candidates qualifying in the preliminary examination shall also be required to declare their net professional income for last three Financial Years preceding the date of application.
- The selected candidate will also be required to satisfy the Medical Board to be constituted for the purpose that he/she is physically fit to perform duties as an officer of the Bihar Superior Judicial Service.
Selection Procedure for High Court of Patna- Advocates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Advocates Vacancy in High Court of Patna:
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Address etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submitting the online application. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained and permissible.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, Candidates are advised to verify every particular filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ marks sheets. Any change/ alteration found at later stage may disqualify the candidature.
- After all the details are filled in and submitted, a Registration number will get generated. Thereafter, the candidate will have to make payment by following the link on the website of the Court. Only after 24 hours of making successful payment, the candidate may visit the website of the Court again, enter his registration number and date of birth, upload his scanned photograph, signature and declaration to finally submit the application form.
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form, keep it with themselves, and the same alongwith relevant certificates shall be requisitioned from the candidates qualifying the preliminary examination
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the High Court’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website.
- High Court does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Court.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application will bind the candidate personally and if found to be false shall be liable for prosecution apart from consequences in civil law as may be deemed appropriate.
- The candidates shall be required to submit such information and documents as may be required by the Patna High Court, Patna from time to time.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.02.2015
High Court of Patna Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From High Court of Patna|
|Other State Government jobs|