High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Driver through recruitment notification – High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 13D /CRA/HR/2015. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Driver Job on or before 26/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH)|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CENTRAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH|
Detail of High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) Driver Recruitment:
Central Recruitment Agency, Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the various Sessions Divisions of the State of Haryana, invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com for filling up vacant posts of Drivers in Subordinate Courts of Haryana as per details given below: –
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Driver||5 (The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased without any notice)||The applicant should be at least middle pass with Punjabi/ Hindi as one of the subject. He should possess a valid licence for L.T.V. He should not have been convicted for any offence for negligent driving and should have a minimum of two years experience of driving of car. The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications i.e.02.05.2015 (last date of Registration step-II).||Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs.2400/- Grade Pay+Rs.150/- Special Pay||18-47 years|
EXAMINATION FEE (Non-Refundable)
|SC of Haryana||100/-||50/-|
|Reserved Categories of the other States||400/-||200/-|
Requisite fee must be deposited on or before the last date and time fixed for the purpose. The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only. The ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category. Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under Screen 8888(Fee Type-21). No other mode of payment of fee is admissible. The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case. The applicant must retain the ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ in original for future use.
- The application can be submitted through online mode only. No other means/ mode of submitting applications will be accepted or entertained in paper form, which is sent to the Central Recruitment Agency directly except in case of ‘Government Employees’ as detailed in term D (vi). The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’, printed after completion of step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only. Fee sent by any other mode i.e. Cheque/Draft will not be accepted.
- A candidate, whether he/she belongs to General or reserved category, can submit only one application for a particular category. In case, more than one applications are received, his/her all applications may be rejected.
- The conditions of employment/service, reservation and all other conditions of recruitment not covered in the above Notice shall be regulated as per the instructions of the Haryana Subordinate Courts Establishment (Recruitment and General Conditions of Service) Rules, 1997 as amended time to time.
- If the candidate has not passed his/her Middle Standard examination from any State Education Board/ Education Department then he/she will have to get his/her middle standard examination certificate counter-signed by the concerned District Education Officer.
- The benefit of relaxation in age, fee and reservation will not be extended to the applicants of reserved category of other States (except age relaxation to Govt. employees as provided in Rules).
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entitle the applicant to be called for test. Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in the advertisement.
- The certificate for the claim of reservation must be issued by the competent authority. The said certificate must be latest.
- The admission of applicants at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. If on verification at any stage before or after the said test and even after the completion of selection process, if it is found that an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any further notice and with consequential effect.
- The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications i.e._02.05.2015 (last date of Registration step-II).
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the test and checking of original testimonials/interaction.
- Category once filled by the candidates shall be sacrosanct and no change shall be permitted at any stage of the recruitment process, thereafter.
- HELPLINE:- For any technical help regarding the filling of the online Application form, the applicant can call at Helpline numbers 8699002541 , 8699002542. or 9316632845 from 06.04.2015 to 02.05.2015 between 10:00 A.M. to 5: 00 P.M. For any other query regarding terms and conditions of Advertisement, applicants can call at Phone No.0172-6607239 of Central Recruitment Agency on all working days between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. For depositing of fee related issues, applicants can call at Mobile Phone of Bank authorities 9780762998, 9779074638 during banking hours.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect shall liable to be rejected summarily.
- The venue, date and time of the test will be informed on the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com. E-mail/SMS will also be sent to the candidates in this regard. They are advised to visit website of Central Recruitment Agency and to check their E-mail (inbox as well as spam box) regularly. However, it shall be the responsibility of the candidates to keep them updated about the same. Central Recruitment Agency shall not be responsible in any manner in case, candidate could not appear in the test/any other stage due to non visiting of website, where important information regarding the different stages in uploading/ or for getting the E-mail in spam box of email account of the candidate.
- he result may be displayed on websites www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com and www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
Selection Procedure for High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH)- Driver Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/4/2015.
- In case large number of applications are received Hon’ble the Central Recruitment Committee may consider to shortlist on the basis of their performance in objective type written examination consisting of General Knowledge and awareness, Knowledge of traffic signs/rules and driving skills questions. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates may be called for practical driving test to check the practical knowledge of driving skills/rules/signs followed by an interview. Final selection shall be based on marks obtained by the candidates in practical driving test and interview.
How to apply for Driver Vacancy in High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH):
The applicant who fulfills the prescribed educational qualification and other eligibility conditions may register for Step I from 06.04.2015 to 26.04.2015 upto 11:59 P.M. Thereafter Step I Registration will be closed. The applicant, who completes Step I registration should go to Bank for deposit of fee only after 4 hours from the time of Registration Step-I However, the requisite fee can be deposited uptil 29.04.2015 within Banking Hours only. Last date /time for completing the Registration Step-II is 02.05.2015 upto 11:59 P.M. Applicants are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing dates and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee and completion of Registration Step-II to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability /failure to log on the website on account of heavy load on internet /website jam. Central Recruitment Agency shall not be responsible, if any applicant failed to apply or complete the Registration process due to aforementioned reasons. The cutoff date to apply for the post is sacrosanct, relief to the candidate to apply after cutoff date will not be granted under any circumstances.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/4/2015
High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 13D /CRA/HR/2015.
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017