High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-III through recruitment notification – High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. 13S/CRA/HR/2015. Candidates who have completed Degree, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Stenographer Grade-III Job on or before 26/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH)|
|Vacancy Name||Stenographer Grade-III|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||157 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CENTRAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH|
Detail of High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts: Stenographer Grade-III
- Ambala: 05 Posts
- Bhiwani: 22 Posts
- Faridabad: 13 Posts
- Fatehabad: 05 Posts
- Gurgaon: 13 Posts
- Hisar: 05 Posts
- Jhajjar: 07 Posts
- Jind: 08 Posts
- Kurukshetra: 06 Posts
- Karnal: 07 Posts
- Kaithal: 05 Posts
- Narnaul: 05 Posts
- Nuh/ Mewat: 08 Posts
- Palwal: 11 Posts
- Panipat: 05 Posts
- Panchkula: 07 Posts
- Rohtak: 09 Posts
- Rewari: 05 Posts
- Sirsa: 08 Posts
- Sonipat: 03 Posts
- Total No. of Posts: 157
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18 to 42 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets) & should have typing speed of 80 W.P.M. in English shorthand and 20 W.P.M. in Transcription of the same on computer.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Male) & Rs. 250/- (Female) for General & (Reserved Categories of the other States), Rs. 125/- (Male) & Rs. 62/- (Female) for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM by way of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt ‘ in any Branch of State Bank of India under Screen 8888(Fee Type-21) only. PHC & dependents of Ex Servicemen of Haryana as per their Original Category.
Selection Procedure for High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH)- Stenographer Grade-III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/4/2015.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Shorthand Test, Computer Proficiency Test.
How to apply for Stenographer Grade-III Vacancy in High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH):
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com from 06-04-2015 to 26-04-2015 till 11:59 PM for Registration Step I & 02-05-2015 till 11:59 PM for Registration Step II.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/4/2015
High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. 13S/CRA/HR/2015.
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016