High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerks through recruitment notification – High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.RB/CLERK/01/2015. Candidates who have completed BA, BSc, B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Clerks Job on or before 06 Aug 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH)
Vacancy Name : Clerks
Educational Qualification : B.A, B.sc, B.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 283 Post
Salary : Rs 10,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06 Aug 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) , Chandigarh
Detail of High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) Clerks Recruitment:
- Clerks job position in High Court of Punjab and Haryana
- Qualifications : Candidate should have passed Bachelor of Arts, Commerce, Science or any other degree equivalent thereto from a recognized university. and proficiency in operation of Computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheets)
- No. of Post : 283 (234 available vacant posts + 49 anticipated vacancies of Clerics which shall occur upto February, 2017) temporary vacant posts of Clerk (General- 232, SC/STA3C- 28, Ex-servicemen- 15, Physically handicapped- 8 ( i.e 3 Low vision, (Totally blind persons are not eligible), 3 Hearing impaired and 2 Orthopedically handicapped)
- Age Limit : 18-30 years as on 06-08-2015
- Pay Scale : Rs 10300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.3200/-
- Application Fee : The application must be submitted on the prescribed ICR application form only. The application form is priced at Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- only in case of SC/ST/BC/P.H./Ex-servicemen of Punjab, Haryana and U.T. Chandigarh) which includes examination fee also
Selection Procedure for High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) – Clerks Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06 Aug 2015.
- The candidates may be short listed for the Main Written Examination in the discretion of High Court, on the basis of any criteria including Objective Type Test (Multiple Choice questions). In case the candidates are short listed by way of an objective type test, the same will be of the duration of 120 minutes and the candidates will have to answer 200 questions. For every correct answer the candidates will be awarded one mark. However, for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks would be deducted. Un-attempted question will not attract negative marking. In the objective type test, the questions will be based upon General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, General English, Reasoning, Clerical Aptitude, General Intelligence and General Awareness. The Objective Type Test will be held at any location to be notified to the candidates later on.
How to apply for Clerks Vacancy in High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) :
The candidates who fulfill the prescribed educational qualification and other eligibility conditions should submit their applications on the prescribed form duly filled in with the Coordination Branch (Receipt & Despatch) of Punjab and Haryana High Court on any working day from 15.07.2015 to 06.08.2015 till 5.00 p.m. The applications can also be sent by registered post in the envelope provided with the application form so as to reach latest by the office closing hours of 06.08.2015. The Registry will not be responsible for any postal loss or delay. The applications received after the due date shall be rejected summarily and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The application form can be obtained by hand on any working day between 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. from 15.07.2015 to 06.08.2015 at the sale counters at Scooter/Cycle Stand Building near Post Office in High Court premises
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06 Aug 2015
High Court of Punjab and Haryana (HCPH) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.RB/CLERK/01/2015.
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017