High Court of Uttarakhand has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Personal Assistants through recruitment notification – High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Uttarakhand.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Personal Assistants on or before 28/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:High Court of Uttarakhand
Vacancy Name:Personal Assistants
Total No of Vacancy:09 Post
Last Date to Apply for this job:28/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital- 263001
Detail Of High Court of Uttarakhand Personal Assistants Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the form given below for recruitment of 09 vacant posts ( 06 General, 02 SC and 01 OBC) of Personal Assistants by direct recruitment in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand in the pay scale of Pay in Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800 along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800.
- Reservation Of Posts : Reservation shall be available to the domiciles of Uttarakhand only. Important Note: For direct recruitment to class III posts at the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand a candidate shall be eligible only if his/her name is registered in any of the Government Employment Exchange situated in the State of Uttarakhand before the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Age: The candidate must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not be more than 42 years as on 1st July, 2015 (as per amendment vide Government of Uttarakhand Notification No. 107/XXX (2)/2014 55(41)2004 dated 25.02.2014). Relaxation in age will be admissible as per rules of Government of Uttarakhand to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes. Government servants must submit their application through proper channel. Provided further that in case of members of the High Court staff, a relaxation of five years may, in suitable cases, be made by Hon’ble the Chief Justice.
- Qualification: The candidate:- (i) Must possess a Bachelor’s degree of a University established by Law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto. (ii) Must possess good knowledge of English Shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English typewriting and 100 words in English shorthand dictation per minute. Preference will be given to those having good knowledge of Hindi shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 80 in Hindi Shorthand dictation per minute and knowledge of Computer operation.
- Physical Fitness: No person shall be recruited unless he/ she is in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of official duties. Before a candidate is finally approved for appointment he/ she shall be required to produce a medical certificate of physical fitness.
- Marital Status: A male candidate who has more than one wife living or a female candidate who has married a person already having a wife living shall not be eligible for the recruitment.
- Examination for Recruitment:Paper I- English Language Time: 03 Hours, MM: 200 (i) Word, Phrases, Synonyms, Opposites (ii) Essay (iii) Precis Writing (iv) Grammar (v) Translation from English to Hindi (vi) Letter writing (formal) (vii) Summary Writing
- Paper II- Hindi Language Time: 03 Hours MM: 200 (i) Word, Phrases, Synonyms, Opposites (ii) Essay (iii) Precis Writing (iv) Grammar (v) Translation from Hindi to English (vi) Letter writing (formal) (vii) Summary Writing
- Paper III- Practical Time: 03 Hours MM: 100 Shorthand and Type-writing with minimum speed of 12000 key-depressions per hour in English and 100 words in English Shorthand dictation per minute. Note: Preference will be given to those having good knowledge of Hindi Shorthand and Type-writing with minimum speed of the 9000 key depressions in Hindi Type-writing per hour and 80 words in Hindi Shorthand dictation per minute and knowledge of computer operation.
Selection Procedure For High Court of Uttarakhand – Personal Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Personal Assistants Vacancy in High Court of Uttarakhand:
- Form of Application:- Applications will be entertained only on prescribed form, which may be downloaded from the website (www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in) of High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital.
- The candidates belonging to General / O.B.C. Category must enclose a demand draft of any nationalized bank for Rs. 300/- and candidates belonging to Scheduled Class & Scheduled Tribe must enclose a demand draft of any nationalized bank for Rs. 150/- along with the application drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, payable at Nainital. The candidate shall enclose self attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, experience etc. along with the application.
- The selection of the candidates will be provisional till they submit their original documents in proof of their qualification etc. The last date for submission of duly completed application before the Registrar General, High court of Uttarakhand, Nainital- 263001 is 28.05.2015 by 4.30 P.M. The High Court will not be responsible for any delay whatsoever in submission of application.
- Applications received after the last date shall be rejected summarily. The envelope containing application should be superscripted, “Application for Recruitment of Personal Assistants – 2015”. Application by Government servant should be submitted only through proper channel, with No Objection Certificate of the Department.
- The list of eligible candidates shall be uploaded on the website of the High Court after 28.05.2015. Intimation regarding date, schedule and pattern of examination shall also be given on the website. The candidates are required to check the website of the High Court regularly after 28.05.2015.
- Admit Cards shall be sent to the candidates by post. In case any candidate, whose name appears in the list of eligible candidates on the website and does not get admit card, he/ she may obtain duplicate copy of admit card on submitting his passport size photograph and identity proof from the office of undersigned before two hours of the written examination. No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the test without admit card.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/05/2015.
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017