High Court of Orissa invites application for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer with Graduate holders
Company name : High Court of Orissa
Posts : Junior Stenographer
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Cuttak
Last date to apply : 24.12.2014
Details of Post :
On line Applications are invited till 24.12.2014 from the eligible candidates for filling up of 1(one) unreserved post of Junior Stenographer in Orissa High Court, Cuttack in the Scale of Pay of Rs.5,200-20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/- along with other allowances as sanctioned by the State Government from time to time.
Name of the Post : Junior Stenographer
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : A Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised Institution having a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English Shorthand and 40 words per minute in English Type Writing.
- Age : Shall not be below 18 years of age and above 35 years of age as on 01.01.2014 (upper age is relaxable upto 5 years in case of S.C. & S.T. Candidates).
- Remuneration : Rs.5,200-20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/- along with other allowances as sanctioned by the State Government from time to time
Examination Fee :
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable and nonadjustable fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees, one hundred) only in shape of Treasury Challan – under the Head “Q070-other Administrative Services – 0 1 – Administration of Justice – 501 – Services and Services Fees – 9903220 – Home Department – 9915770 – Examination Fees” or through online by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking System. The S.c. and S.T. Candidates are exempted from paying the Examination Fees.
How to apply :
- Applications should be submitted ONlINE in the prescribed format only by logging into the official website of the Orissa High Court www.orissahighcourt.nic.in (Recruitment Corner).
- Candidates must go through ‘The Instructions on how to apply online’ available on the Orissa High Court website in order to understand the complete procedure for filling up and submitting forms successfully and guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Photograph, Signature and payment of fee through Treasury Challan or online by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking System.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications or applications submitted through any mode other than the prescribed ONLlNE format will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are required to submit their original certificates at the time of interview / Viva voce Test.
- Candidates already in Government service shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” / “Letter of Permission” from competent authority at the time of Interview / Viva voce Test.
- The candidates are advised to check the Orissa High Court website regularly for latest information. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for appearing in the written test / interview.
- Candidates are required to send signed copy of ONLlNE application along with self attested xerox copies of certificates in support of their Age, Educational qualification, Technical qualification, Caste, Experience etc. and all Mark Sheets addressing to the Special Officer (Special Cell), Orissa High Court, Cuttack by post within 7 days from the last date of submission of ONLlNE application.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From High Court of Orissa|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017