High Court of Orissa invites online application for the recruitment of Peripatetic Stamp Reporter with LLB holders
Company name : High Court of Orissa
Posts : Peripatetic Stamp Reporter
Qualification : LLB
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : Cuttack
Last date to apply : 27.12.2014
Details of Post :
Peripatetic Stamp Reporter
Online Applications are invited by 27.12.2014 from the eligible candidates for filling up of following two posts in the Establishmentof Orissa High Court, Cuttack
Name of the Post : Peripatetic Stamp Reporter
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification : Must be a Law Graduate with at least five years of working experience in the establishment of any Sub-ordinate Court or in the High Court or at least three years practice in the Bar. Candidates having Computer knowledge will be preferred.
- Age : One Shall not be below 18 years of age and above 35 years of age as on 01.01.2014 (upper age is relaxable upto 5 years in case of S.c. & S.T.Candidates)
- Remuneration : Rs.9,300-34,800/- & Rs.4,200/-
Examination Fee :
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.l00/- (Rupeesone hundred) only in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-0ther Administrative Services – 0 1 – Administration of Justice- 501 – Services and Services Fees -9903220 – Home Department – 9915770 – Examination Fees” or through online by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking System. The S.C. and S.T. Candidates are exempted from paying the Examination Fees.
How to apply :
- Applications should be submitted ONLlNE in the prescribed format only by logging into the official website of the Orissa High Court www.orissahighcourt.nic.in (Recruitment Corner).
- Candidates mustgo through ‘The Instructions on how to apply online’ available on the Orissa High Court website in order to understand the complete procedure for filling up and submitting forms successfully and guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Photograph, Signature and payment of fee through Treasury Challan or online by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking System.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications or applications submitted through modes other than the prescribed ONLlNE format will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are required to submit their original certificates at the time of interview / Viva voce Test.
- Candidates already in Government service shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” / “Letter of Permission” from competent authority at the time of Interview / Viva voce Test.
- The candidates are advised to check the Orissa High Court website regularly for latest updates. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for appearing in the Written Test / interview.
- The candidates (in case of Advocates) are required to upload “Experience Certificate” from the Secretary of their respective Bars where they are continuing their practice.
- The candidates are required to submit a signed copy of online application along with self attested xerox copies of Certificates in support of their Age, Educational qualifications, Caste, Experience etc. and all Marksheets addressing to the Special Officer (Special Cell), Oris~~ High Court, Cuttack by post within 7 days from the last date of submission of online application.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HCO|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017