High Court of Punjab and Haryana invites application for the recruitment of Restorers with 12th holders
Company name : High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Posts : Restorers
Qualification : 12th
Salary : Rs.5910-20200/- p.m.
No of Post : 14
Location : Chandigarh
Last date to apply : 23.12.2014
Details of Post :
Online applications on prescribed format and Annexures (attached hereinafter) are invited for filling up of 14 (General-12, SC/ST/BC-Oi, Ex-Servicemen-O‘l) vacant posts of Restorers (subject to increase/decrease without any notice) on the Establishment of this Court through a competitive examination in the pay scale of Rs.5910 — 20200 and Grade pay Rs.2400/- (with initial start of Rs. 9880/-) plus usual allowances as admissible from time to time. Duty hours of the selected candidates may extend beyond normal working hours and even at odd hours without any extra payment or allowances. The selected candidates shall be subjected to as may be prescribed. ‘
- Qualification : Applicant must have passed from the Central Board of School Education or from any recognized Education Board. Preference will be given to the applicants who have the knowledge of computer. Merely satisfying eligibility criterion does not entitle candidates. to be called for test. High Court reserves right to adopt any short listing criterion to call the candidate for the test. Further, High Court reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criterion etc. spelt out in the Detailed Employment Notice. Candidates are therefore advised to exercise their discretion and no objection in this regard will be entertained. Candidates must possess requisite qualification(s) as on cutof date i.e. 23.12.2014.
- Age : The age of candidates belonging to the General Category should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years as on the last date i.e 23.12.2014 However, the age relaxation for Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen Category is as under: 1) Physically handicapped : 10 years i 2) Ex-servicemen : By number of years equal to his defence service plus 3 years
General category candidates and the SC/STIBC candidates of areas other than States of Punjab, Haryana and UT Chandigarh shall have to pay fee Rs, 400 and all other category candidates shall have to pay Rs.200 through Bank deposits as detailed in “How to Apply” on the webpage. Bank service charges will be extra. Payment of less fee for whatsoever reasons including wrong selection of category will entail rejection of candidature at any stage of recruitment process. Fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How To Apply:
The last date for determining permissible age and other eligibilities in all respects shall be 23.12.2014. Registration Step — 1 “shall be completed up to 11:59 PM on or before 23.12.2014.Candidates who successfully completed Step-1, will have to complete Step-ll on or before 26.12.2014 by 04:00 PM
Other lmportant Instructions:
- Application by Departmental Candidates: Candidates working in Government Departments/Semi Government Departments/Corporations/Boards shall-download NOC Annexure-Il. They shall submit application/complete Registration Steps-1 & 2 before last dates fixed and thereafter take the print out of the submitted application. The print out along with Icomplete Annexu-re-ll attested by Competent Authority shall reach office of the Registrar Recruitment through proper channel before 4.00 pm. on or before 22.01.2015. Punjab & Haryana High Court employees shall also apply on-line before last dates fixed and thereafter take the print out of the submitted application. They shall submit the print out of the application through
- Registry of the High Court which shall reach the office of Registrar Recruitment before 4.00 pm. on or before 22.01.2015. Recruitment Branch shall not be responsible in any way if the applications so submitted by the candidates fail to reach the office of Registrar
- Recruitment within the given time. Online applications of such candidates shall stand automatically rejected in case the second print out copy is not so received through proper channel and they will not be entitled to lay claim‘ under any other category.
- Candidates shall have to furnish information in the application about any of their close relative working in the establishment of High Court or any sub-ordinate court in the States of Punjab, Haryana and U.T. Chandigarh. The close relative means husband, wife, father, father-in-[aw, mother, mother-in-Iaw, brother, brother-in-Iaw, sister and sister-in-Iaw, who are already working in the High Court of Punjab and Haryana, and/or in the Subordinate Courts in the States of Punjab, Haryana and U.T., Chandigarh.
- Candidates shall have to solemnly state correct particulars as to their previous employment, if any.
- Acceptance of applications submitted through online process does not imply that candidates have fulfilled all the criterion given in the detailed Employment Notice. The application/information shall be subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected at any point of time if found not fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- Candidates shall have a valid E-mail address and contact number as information will be supplied on SMS and/or E-maii. in case of non-reaching of the information due to defect or failure of given contact numberle-mail, this Court shall not be responsible.
- Candidates must retain one copy of application form, and copy of photograph uploaded as the same may be required at any time subsequently.
- No “FA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the test/viva voce/testimoniai(s) checking.
- The Committee reserves the right to shortlist the candidates to be called for the written examination in the event of receipt of large number of applications.
- A Any other terms and conditions not specifically mentioned above shall be governed in accordance with the High Court Establishment (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1973, unless instructed otherwise
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 23.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HCPH|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016