High Court of Punjab and Haryana invites online application for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-III with B.A/B.Sc holders
Company name : High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Posts : Stenographer Grade-III
Qualification : B.A/B.Sc
Salary : Rs.5910-20200/- P.M.
No of Post : 269
Location : Chandigarh
Last date to apply : 25.09.2014
Details of Post :
Central Recruitment Agency, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh has issued a notification for the recruitment of 269 Stenographer Grade-III vacancies in Subordinate Courts of Punjab. Eligible candidates may apply online from 04-09-2014 to 23-09-2014 by 11:59 PM for Registration Step-I Process & 25-09-2014 by 11:59 PM for Registration Step-II Process.
- Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade-III
- Total No.of Posts: 269
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 38 years for General candidates, 18 – 43 years for SC/ BC candidates of Punjab, 18 – 40 years for women candidates, 18 – 48 years for PHC candidates of Punjab, 18 – 53 years for PHC (SC) candidates of Punjab, 18 – 53 years for PHC (BC/ OBC) candidates of Punjab as on 01-01-2014.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for computer proficiency test, shorthand test.
Candidates should pay the fee Rs.500/- for General candidates and Reserved categories of other states, Rs.125/- for SC/ BC/ ESM candidates of Punjab through Cash Deposit Receipt in any SBI Branch should be deposit under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com/ from 04-09-2014 to 23-09-2014 by 11:59 PM for Registration Step-I Process & 25-09-2014 by 11:59 PM for Registration Step-II Process.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID.
- Candidates should have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Log on through the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com.
- Click on the “Current Openings” —-> Stenographer Grade-III(Subordinate Courts of Punjab)”.
- Read the notification and instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link, this contains two stages (Registration-I and Registration-II)
- Click on the Registration-I process —> fill the details carefully.
- Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password.
- Now take the printout copy of “Cash Deposit Receipt” & pay the fee to any branch of SBI after atleast 4 hours.
- After depositing the fee, candidate will get a unique Transaction/ Journal number.
- Now click on the Registration-II process —> Relogin the website.
- Fill the details of fee payment and upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- Click on the submit button, an email/ SMS will be received.
- Take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online for Registration Step-I: 23-09-2014 by 11:59 PM.
- Last Date to Apply Online for Registration Step-II: 25-09-2014 by 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 25-09-2014 (within Banking hours)
- Last Date for Editing of Applications: 25-09-2014 by 11:59 PM.
- Date of Examination: October/ November 2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HCPH||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|