High Court of Uttarakhand invites application for the recruitment of Court Manager, Stenographer, Clerk & Peon with M.B.A, Any Degree, 8th Pass educational background
Company name : High Court of Uttarakhand
Posts : Court Manager, Stenographer, Clerk & Peon
Qualification : M.B.A, Any Degree, 8th Pass
Salary : Rs.700-75000/-p.m
No of Openings : 56
Location : Uttarakhand
Last date to apply : 11 Aug,2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from all eligible candidates for the posts of Court Managers, Stenographers, clerks and peons in the High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital and District Courts in the State of Uttarakhand, carrying a fixed honorarium with no Dearness and/or any other allowances and also without any other perquisite such as residential accommodation etc. The engagement shall be purely contractual for a fixed term till the end of 13th Finance Commission i.e till 31st March, 2015. However, the term may be terminated at any time, if the incumbent is found lacking.
Court Manager, Stenographer, Clerk & Peon:
- No of post : 56
- Qualification : Candidates must possess Degree of M.B.A in General Management for Post 1, Graduation (10+2+3) from any discipline with shorthand speed of 80 wpm, typing speed of 35 wpm in English & shorthand speed of 80 wpm, typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi for Post 2, Graduation (10+2+3) from any discipline with typing speed of 35 wpm in English & 25 wpm in Hindi for Post 3 and Junior High School (8th Pass) for Post 4
- Salary : The Court Managers will be entitled for monthly emoluments of Rs. 75,000/- per month, Stenographers will be entitled for monthly emoluments of Rs. 10,000/-, Clerks will be entitled for monthly emolumentsof Rs. 9,000/- and peons will be
- entitled for monthly emoluments of Rs. 7,000/-.
- For making selection of Court Manager, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held at Nainital. Date & time of the said interview will be uploaded in the official website of the Hon’ble High Court of Uttarakhand.
- The selection of Stenographer will be based on typing test on computer and a shorthand test. One must posses a speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer.In Hindi, one must posses a speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi shorthand and typing speed of 25 words per minute on computer.
- The selection of Clerks will be based on typing test on computer. One must posses typing speed of 35 words per minute on computer in English and 25 words per minute on computer in Hindi. Date & time of the shorthand and typing tests will be uploaded in the official website of the Hon’ble High Court of Uttarakhand.
- The selection of Peon will made on the basis of interview only.
- No T.A. will be payable to the candidates attending the interview/ shorthand test/ typing test.
How to apply :
- The application form can be downloaded from the web site of the High Court of Uttarakhand www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in and may be sent along with a fee of Rs. 500/- for Court Manager, Rs.200/- for Stenographer and Clerk and Rs. 100/- for Peon, through postal order or bank draft in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital. While filling the application form the applicant must be careful because in case the applicant is found ineligible, the fee will not be refunded.
- The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School mark sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheets, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheet and Certificates and testimonials regarding extra curricular activities & Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x 10”) each bearing postal stamps worth Rs. 22/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital either by Speed Post or through Registered Post with A.D
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11 Aug,2014
|Click here for More Details|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016