Himachal Pradesh Forest Department (HP Forest) invites application for the recruitment of Zoo Biologist with MSc educational background
Company name :Himachal Pradesh Forest Department (HP Forest)
Posts :Zoo Biologist
Qualification : MSc
Salary : Rs.25,000 /- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :Himachal Pradesh
Last date to apply : 10.11.2014
Details of Post :
Invites application for the post of Zoo Biologist in the Himachal Pradesh Zoos and Conservation Breeding Society (HPZCBS) on annual contract basis, initially for a period of one year. Candidates who possess the qualification can apply with their curriculum vitae to the Chief Executive Officer, HPZCBS, Wildlife Wing Himachal Pradesh, in the prescribed application format given below. The screening of the post will be carried out by the HPZCBS authorities concerned.
- Qualification: A first class Masters degree in Life Sciences
- Experience: A minimum of three years prior experience of working in Zoo setup and experience in aforementioned subjects. Preference will be given for more than three years experience.
- Remuneration for the above post is Rs. 25000/- per month
Terms of reference :
- Maintaining studbooks and preparing population Management Plans for Conservation Breeding Programmes.
- Assist in scientific management of Conservation Breeding Programmes
- Carry out Enclosure Enrichments
- Formulation of diet based on ecological requirements and modern zoo standards using nutritional analysis software.
- Assisting in designing new enclosures and re-designing wherever needed.
- Facilitate animal exchange programme.
- Any other job assigned by CEO, HPZCBS related to Zoo management and Conservation Breeding Programmes
How to apply:
Last date for receipt of application by post/by hand in the office of Chief Executive Officer, HPZCBS, Wildlife Wing, HPFD HQ, Talland, Shimla-171001 is November 10, 2014 latest by 5.00 PM. . TA/DA as per norms of Himachal Pradesh Service Rules for official touring. Accommodation will not be provided by Himachal Pradesh Zoos and Conservation Breeding Society. The eligible candidates will be called for interview and the date of interview will be communicated to the applicants separately through this website: http://www. hpforest.nic.in. For any queries please contact: 0177-2625205
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :10.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HP Forest|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016