Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle (HP Postal Circle) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff through recruitment notification – Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle (HP Postal Circle) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO: PAO/ ADMN/1-4/1/. Candidates who have completed Matriculation, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle (HP Postal Circle)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Multi Tasking Staff Job on or before 16/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle (HP Postal Circle)|
|Vacancy Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH, ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DEPARTMENT OF POSTS OFFICE OF DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNTS (POSTAL) SUNDERNAGAR-175018|
Detail of Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle (HP Postal Circle) Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible applicants for filling up the following posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) cadre in the office of Director of Accounts (Postal) Sundernagar in the Pay Band + Grade Pay of PB-I 5200-20200 + GP 1800 + allowances under direct recruitment (i.e. from open market) quota, which are to be filled by holding Aptitude Test/Examination:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||4||Matriculation or ITI from recognized Board.||MTS PB-I Rs 5200-20200 + 1800 Grade Pay + Allowances as admissible.||18-27 years|
Selection Procedure for Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle (HP Postal Circle)- Multi Tasking Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/3/2015.
- The marks obtained in Aptitude Test will be taken to draw merit and selection will be purely on merit basis i.e. marks taken in Aptitude Test only.
How to apply for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle (HP Postal Circle):
- Applicants are required to download the “application form and Hall Permit format” from our website i.e. www.hppostalcircle.gov.in or www.indiapost.gov.in and to fill up the same completely,
- Pass-port size photos must be affixed at place provided on application form and Hall Permit and 3rd photo-copy must be sent loose for office – use (i.e. to be pasted on Attendance Sheet by the office ) along with application/hall permit forms duly completed in all respects. All the three photographs should be same and latest copies.
- No certificate needs to be sent along with application form, but the required particulars must be noted correctly/completely on application.
- A self addressed envelope with Rs. 39/- postage stamp affixed thereon on account of speed post charges for dispatch of hall permit.
- All the applications will be treated as provisional and admit-card will be issued subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- One registered/Speed post letter (envelope) should contain one application only.
- The SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate should be in the format prescribed by central government otherwise candidate will be treated as OC.
Last date of receipt of application:- Last date of receipt of applications is fixed as “16-03-2015” for normal areas and for those sending from remote localities as mentioned in concerned recruitment rules is “ 23-03-2015”.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/3/2015
Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle (HP Postal Circle) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO: PAO/ ADMN/1-4/1/.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HP Postal Circle|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016