Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Assistant & More Vacancies for BSc, MSc, 10+2 holders on September 18, 2014
Company name : Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI)
Posts : Project Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : BSc, MSc, 10+2
Salary : Rs.6000-12000/- P.M.
No of Post : 03
Location : Shimla
Last date to apply : 10th September 2014
Walk in date : 18th September 2014
Details of Post :
Project Assistant & More Vacancies
Director, Himalayan Forest Research Institute. Conifer Campus. Panthaghati. Applications from the eligible candidates along with lull bio-data. an attested photograph the candidate and the related attested documents ot” the qualification 8; experience for tilling up the Temporary Positions under various research projects as per the details below The Applications should reach this ot‘tice latest by 05.00 PM of 10th September 201-1. Late applications \\ill not he accepted at any cost. Those who are interested may apply separately for each of these temporary positions. Interviews for these positions will be held on 18th September, 2014 from 10.30 ANI Concords at the Institute.
Name of the Post : JRF
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : M.Sc Zoology, M.Sc Entomology,M.Sc Microbiology
- Remuneration : Rs.12000
Name of the Post : Project Assistant
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : B.Sc Life Science, B.Sc Forestry
- Remuneration : Rs.8000
Name of the Post : Field Assistant
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : 10+2 with Science
- Remuneration : Rs. 6000
Terms and conditions :
- Age Limits: Maximum age limit for .lRF is 28 years and will he considered on the last (late of receipt of the application. For SC/ST/(JBC candidate’s age limit is relaxable as per rules.
- Candidates will be required do the field tczurs at least icxr two weeks during the month for callection of samples. data etc. in remote areas of Himachal Pradesh
- The candidates will also be required to stay in tents in forests. lf female candidates are interested ta) apply for the said job under the project. an undertaking on the affidavit to this effect may be required from them at the time Qif interview.
- A panel will also be drawn amongst the eligible candidates For a period of one year and subsequent filling up these temporary positions if any, Will be done from this panel only.
- The above positions are purely contractual, time bound and co-terminus with the projects. The engagement under above does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly for any regular appointment in ICFRE or of its Institutes against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- Engagement of the persons under above projects automatically stands terminated after the completion of project or duration of engagement, Whichever is earlier. .
- No seperate correspondence will be made for the interview calls. Candidates who want to know about acceptance of their applications, may contact the Establishment Section of the institute (Phone No. 0177 – 2816136)
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Director shall reseve the right to terminate the contract ofjob as mentioned above. even before the completion of the project without assigning any reason for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
How to apply :
The application should reach this office latest by 05.00 PM of 10th September 2014.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date to apply : 10th September 2014
- Walk in date : 18th September 2014
Venue : Himalayan Forest Research Institute. Conifer Campus. Panthaghati
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HFRI|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017