Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.- RECTT SEC – HR DEP/ASSTT MEDICAL OFFICER , GD – I/01/2015-16. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Medical Officer Job on or before 28/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,600-32,500/- p.m
Job Location :Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CHIEF MANAGE R (HR ) RECRUITMENT SECTION HR DEPARTMENT TRANSPORT AIRCRAFT DIVISION HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED CHAKERI KANPUR – 208008 (UP)
Detail of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment:
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Company of South East Asia wit h 22 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 10 colocated R&D Centres spread across the country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses hi-tech programmes involving a number of state of the art technology, design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for Satellites & Launch vehicles. Transport Aircraft Division (TAD) of HA L located i n Kanpur City of Uttar Pradesh is currently engaged in manufacturing and overhaul of DO-228, a 19 seater multi- role utility aircraft, in addition to, repair and overhaul of other transport, trainer aircraft and their rotables. It has also recently entered into new projects like Intermediate Jet Trainer (IJT).
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Medical Officer||01||(i) In order to become eligible to apply for the notified post, the candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks, i n the aggregate, of all the semesters/years or corresponding CGPA Ratings/Gradations in the qualifying exantination i.e. MBBS. (ii) The qualification prescribed for induction should be acquired through a Regular and Full Time course from a recognized University/Ii«titution. (iii) The qualification required should be recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and should have been acquired from a University/Institution recogruzed by MCI.||1 / (12600-3%-32500)||(i) Upper age limit is 35 years as on 01.04.2015. (ii) Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed to the candidates who had donuciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 to the extent of 05 years, to those belonging to Persons wit h Disabilities (PWD) category (relevant disability not less than 40%) upto 10 years and to the candidates falling in the category of Ex- Servicemen, as per Company’s rules. (iii) Upper age limit wit h all relaxations shall not exceed 55 years.|
- The Application Fee is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) which is non-refundable. The Application Fee is to be sent in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Transport Aircraft Division, Kanpur, payable at Kanpur. Application Fee wil l not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is ineligible at the time of applying or rejection of application etc. Therefore, before forwarding the application, candidates are required to ensure that they meet all the ehgibility criteria. Further, the Demand Draft should not have been drawn before the date of publication of this advertisement.
- The candidates are advised to write their name, address and the post applied for on the reverse side of the Demand Draft submitted against the Application Fee.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying any Application Fee.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – Assistant Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/8/2015.
- Applications (in hard copy) alongwith Application Fee, wherever applicable and a set of self-attested copies of desired documents received on or before the last date wil l be screened. The candidates who get shortlisted based on aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination i.e. MBBS would be called for the Written Test. Further, the candidates shortlisted based on their performance i n the Written Test wil l be called for the Interview, in the ratio of 1:5 (maximum).
- Details of candidates shortlisted for the Written Test/Interview and the schedule for the Written Test/Interview wil l be hosted on HAL’ s website, www.hal-india.com.
- Admit Cards/Call Letters for the Written Test/Interview wil l be sent to the shortlisted candidates via Registered Post/Speed Post.
- Finally, the name and other details of the selected candidate wil l be hosted on HAL’ s website, www.hal-india.com.
- The candidates must keep visiting HAL’ s website, www.hal-india.com from time to time for any other updates on the subject Recruitment.
How to apply for Assistant Medical Officer Vacancy in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) :
Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications, strictly in the prescribed Format, as at Annexure – I , along with the Demand Draft towards Application Fee, wherever applicable and a set of self-attested copies of desired documents, so as to reach at the following address on or before 28.08.2015 : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.- RECTT SEC – HR DEP/ASSTT MEDICA L OFFICER , GD – I/01/2015-16.(UP Applications must be submitted in envelopes superscribing the post applied for and the advertisement number and date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/8/2015
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.- RECTT SEC – HR DEP/ASSTT MEDICA L OFFICER , GD – I/01/2015-16.