Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Finance) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director (Finance) Job on or before 07th April, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
|Total No of Vacancy
||Rs.75,000 – 1,00,000 /- p.m
|Last Date to Apply for this job
||07th April, 2015
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Detail of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Director (Finance) Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Director (Finance), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/- (revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 07th April, 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
- COMPANY PROFILE Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to manufacture, assemble, integrate repair, overhaul of aeroplanes, airships, seaplances, baloon helicopters, gliders, parachutes and aircraft and aero engine of every description required for civil, commercial or military defence purpose and requirement. It is a Schedule – ”A” Navratna CPSE in ”Transportation Sector” under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence. Its registered and corporate offices are at Bangalore, Karnataka. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company were Rs. 160 crore and Rs. 120.50 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the Company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman. He is overall in charge of finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy 45-57 years
- Scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/- (revised)
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level and having experience in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)- Test Pilot Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07th April, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director (Finance) Vacancy in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL):
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 07th April, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07th April, 2015